Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pets

Comments

• Our two Maine Coons. They are half-brothers (same father, different mothers).

Lovely looking cats, what are they like as pets? 

OMG! I’ve always wanted a Maine coon 😻
    Insanely jealous.
    What are their names??? 🥰🤩
  • Anybody got a Norwegian Forest Cat?
    They look like big buggers.
    I like animals and all non human creatures quite a lot, but cats, cats I absolutely adore the little bastards.

Lovely looking cats, what are they like as pets? 
    They are relatively easy to keep as pets. Good quality feed and regular brushings to stop them getting matted on their stomachs.
    They absolutely hate water and they are great climbers.

OMG! I’ve always wanted a Maine coon 😻
    Insanely jealous.
    What are their names??? 🥰🤩
    The redhead is mine and is named after Gottlieb Daimler of Daimler-Benz fame and the brown was named Emile by my wife (she wouldn’t let me name him after Karl Benz, as well)!
  • They have those tufts at the top of their ears.
    Awesome.
  • God that’s it.
    I'm getting one 😻
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:
    Anybody got a Norwegian Forest Cat?
    I like animals and all non human creatures quite a lot, but cats, cats I absolutely adore the little bastards.
    They’re about the same size as a Maine Coon.

This is the day we picked them out at the breeders. How could we resist these two?

So cute, cats are wonderful pets.
  • I see @Stuart_the_Red is playing the kitten card, who wants to see my “puppies” 😉 😂

• edited July 14
    If you want to see "puppies".....
    here are mine!
  • T_C_E said:
    I see @Stuart_the_Red is playing the kitten card, who wants to see my “puppies” 😉 😂

I‘ll see your puppies and raise you our cats on the day we brought our bulldog puppy home! 
  • @T_C_EI’m only joking, your dogs are fantastic and you do fantastic work with them.
  • @T_C_EI’m only joking, your dogs are fantastic and you do fantastic work with them.
    Thank you, I was just about to break out the photos of my dogs working with children next 😉😂
  • Our friends from India, cricket coaches/Groundstaff both originally with dog fears always asking for photos to send home where apparently you only have a dog for one reason. 

• Skip's all clear on the worm front. :)
  • Sponsored links:

Beautiful.     

Can they roam, or do you have to keep them fenced in?  

Beautiful.     

Can they roam, or do you have to keep them fenced in?  
    They are fenced in the garden.
  • T_C_E said:
    I see @Stuart_the_Red is playing the kitten card, who wants to see my “puppies” 😉 😂

I‘ll see your puppies and raise you our cats on the day we brought our bulldog puppy home! 
  • On holiday for a week in Dorset,  back tomorrow and we can collect our lovely Marley, currently staying in his cat hotel!
  • seth plum said:
    Anybody got a Norwegian Forest Cat?
    They’re about the same size as a Maine Coon.

This is the day we picked them out at the breeders. How could we resist these two?

I've a Norweigan forest cat, and yes I can confirm they are absolute sh1t heads! Often mistaken for a Maine coon

We got ours from Battersea, we were last chance saloon as he'd been brought back a few times, passed to Battersea as the other cats protection couldn't cope, needed a welding glove to enter the cage! They called me and I was told it's us or the vet!

But, fast forward about 4 months I managed to train him so that his first instinct wasn't to attack, and now it's rare that he does, and I know the signs so deal with it before he does. Only one downside is they are fantastic hunters, a mouse a week minimum and I wouldn't leave him alone with a baby.

• fadgadget said:
    Our Patterdale Terrier , Thor who is a rescue Dog , still trying to find where the battery's are to slow him down, 100% energy ball all day .
    They have a brown button at the back that might be the on / off button.  :D