Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pets

Comments

• A month after losing our beloved Dexter, his dear old mum, Poppy, has also gone. In absolute bits when I found her dead this morning. Gone from 2 cats to none in the space of a month.  :'(

• Oh Rizzo, I am so sorry.
    Your picture of Poppy shows a contented and well looked after sweet cat, you clearly gave her your best.
  • Ah thats proper rubbish, sorry to read that Rizzo.
  • Poppy was a regular attendee of Teams meetings during lockdown. 
  • Sorry for your loss, Rizzo.

I adore cats; they almost become part of you.

Unfortunately, many of them do not have great lives.  Yours did and you clearly enriched it.

Bless you both.

• Rizzo my heart 💔 for you
  • Sponsored links:

• So sorry to hear your sad news Rizzo, losing a pet is so hard, but to lose both so close together must be even worse. Cats are such wonderful members of the family, losing them is very difficult, but you gave them lots of love, so hope that is of comfort to you.
  • Rizzo said:
    A month after losing our beloved Dexter, his dear old mum, Poppy, has also gone. In absolute bits when I found her dead this morning. Gone from 2 cats to none in the space of a month.  :'(

Wow, that’s tough. So sorry to hear your news. 
  • Really sorry Rizzo, really sorry for your loss 
  • Bless her heart.

Thinking of you tonight, Rizzo.
  • Rizzo said:
    A month after losing our beloved Dexter, his dear old mum, Poppy, has also gone. In absolute bits when I found her dead this morning. Gone from 2 cats to none in the space of a month.  :'(

Heartbreaking so very sorry 
  • Looking forward to seeing photos of the  new additions to your family when the time  is right.

They will be very fortunate kittens indeed.
  • T_C_E said:
    Life’s been a struggle recently but believe it or not I’m at my best with these guys. 
    Sending goaty love Ray 💚
  • Sponsored links:

• What a beautiful dog 
  • sam3110 said:

Chip "enjoying" his rainy walk yesterday 
    A nice shower when he got home?
  • seth plum said:
    Our friend in Surrey has this 13 year old called KangKang. She sent us this picture.

Cats are so cool.

Gutted for you @Rizzo
  • seth plum said:
    Our friend in Surrey has this 13 year old called KangKang. She sent us this picture.

Fantastic draft excluder.