Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next Manager Search - August 2023

Comments

• Derek1952 said:
    I do not think Parker would come did he fall out with Curbishley over his transfer to Chelsea.

Yes but fences mended at Fulham.
    or signing him for West Ham maybe?
    Well remembered. Cheers
  • My money’s on Les Reed.   
    Changed my mind.   Les Dennis.  
  • Cowley has definitely made it to the second round of interviews.
    Ffs
  • Probably only likely to be 2/3 at this stage.
    I hope he shaves his little beard before the interview or it's a big no from me 
  • edited September 2023
    Cowley has definitely made it to the second round of interviews.
    Not impressed if it's him
  • Sponsored links:

• Nathan Jones or Leam Richardson seem the least likely appointments to have some turning their backs on the Club but most likely to be serious contenders if interested. Of those two, I'd choose Jones.
  • So in brief, Scott likes Scott, Cawley likes Cowley and no one wants Appleton. 
  • The nightMeire would of already been having second thoughts about the one she appointed last week with a view to sacking him at the end of the next really tortuous transfer window!!!!!

Pull yer finger out Charlton.
    Bodie and Doyle dropped him off in the Ford Capri a couple of hours ago 
  • swordfish said:
    Nathan Jones or Leam Richardson seem the least likely appointments to have some turning their backs on the Club but most likely to be serious contenders if interested. Of those two, I'd choose Jones.
    Imagine turning your back on the club because they don't hire the manager you want 😂😂
    It's what folk are posting though isn't it? I agree it's typical tantrum throwing "facebook mum" look at me behaviour. If it's not my pick, at worst I shall be beside myself...... for all of five minutes 😉
  • So in brief, Scott likes Scott, Cawley likes Cowley and no one wants Appleton. 
    Nailed on Appleton then.
  • Probably end up with Paul Ince Lol
  • edited September 2023
    Second and third stage interviews??
    It's a professional football managers job!
    Their CV is there for all to see?

So if..... No when he or she turns out to be shit they can say "Well. they did well in the interview".

Another f*******g nonsense. 
  • Sponsored links:

• swordfish said:
    Nathan Jones or Leam Richardson seem the least likely appointments to have some turning their backs on the Club but most likely to be serious contenders if interested. Of those two, I'd choose Jones.
    Imagine turning your back on the club because they don't hire the manager you want 😂😂
    We all lived through the Karel Fraeye era so i'm sure people don't actually mean what they type.
  • There's none of the (realistic) names mentioned so far that I have come remotely close to thinking "if its [name here] I'm done", I'd prefer a younger upcomer to one of the hoary "established" names but I can see the arguments for most suggestions so far.

The likes of Appleton, Crowley etc might not be the names to have me imagining promotion at a canter but having a bit of experience and stability is not the worst result when we started out on relegation form.
  • Genuinely wouldn’t have an issue with Cowley. Seems the most likely 
  • Getting someone like Parker or Jones having managed in the PL recently would be a good coup for us 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Cowley has definitely made it to the second round of interviews.
    This club is pathetic. A cheap, uninspiring middle of the road league one manager. 
    Suits us perfectly then. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!