Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next Manager Search - August 2023

Comments

• Any faces would've been easy to pick out, there was only about 80 people there
  • And now we’ve got Pearcey the reds are going up…
  • Appleton was there today.
  • But Colin said it was widely known that Cowley had got it.
  • edited September 2023
    thenewbie said:
    Well based on today's game I think we can rule Pearce out. Please. PLEASE.
    Well this aged fantastically...

• cfgs said:
    But Colin said it was widely known that Cowley had got it.
    That doesn’t mean that Appleton can’t go to watch games.
  • Brownie12 said:
    Appleton was there today.
    Out of interest where was he sitting?
  • Bowyer and Curbs would be great, would bring the crowds back.
    Remember the good times ''Every saturday we follow the boys in red and white,
    and now wev'e got Lee Bowyer, we're f-ckin' dynamite''.
    Bring it on please! With JP to help them!
  • edited September 2023
  • Sponsored links:

• Appleton has done good at this level what has he done exactly 
    Punctuation is your friend.
    It's clear these friends have had a big falling out.
  • RedRobin said:
    Cawley reporting that Darren Moore has declined to comment about an approach or any talks with us. Would suggest Cawley has heard something? 
    Hopefully he'd just deny it if there was nothing in it 🤷‍♂️
  • edited September 2023
    Challiner is defo not in the running, judging by his post match interview. Their fans hoping we come in for him, doesn’t sound too positive. 
  • Gribbo said:
    RedRobin said:
    Cawley reporting that Darren Moore has declined to comment about an approach or any talks with us. Would suggest Cawley has heard something? 
    Hopefully he'd just deny it if there was nothing in it 🤷‍♂️
    That’s how I read it. We shall see. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope that we have at least sounded out Darren Moore. Not to do so would be criminal even if he knocked us back. Of those available he’s the one I’d want to see get it. His denial makes me think he’s not interested. 
    He has not denied it, he has declined to comment.
    Not sure we can conclude anything from it, but I would guess it would make it “Moore” likely he has been offered it.
  • Appleton’s record as a manager is shockingly awful - I’d take the Cowleys over him any day
    A 38% win ratio will struggle to get us in the play-offs.
  • Darren moore or powell …. Not sure who i would rather have
  • Redrobo said:
    I hope that we have at least sounded out Darren Moore. Not to do so would be criminal even if he knocked us back. Of those available he’s the one I’d want to see get it. His denial makes me think he’s not interested. 
    He has not denied it, he has declined to comment.
    Not sure we can conclude anything from it, but I would guess it would make it “Moore” likely he has been offered it.
    Ok. I think his lack of comment would imply he’s been contacted but not interested. I think Moore an honourable man. A comment that he’s unavailable for the position would put the man who eventually gets the job as second choice. He’d be nuts to take our job. A few months will open up Championship vacancies.
  • sam3110 said:
    JordanJLD said:
    chev said:
    Assume he spent the night with the players just for some banter then 🤣
    Is it fact that he spent the night with them then?

No
  • edited September 2023
    I think Moore would be a great choice. We need a bit of know how in our set up and different ways to win matches. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!