Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Welcome and good luck. Be a winner.
  • seth plum said:
    Welcome and good luck. Be a winner.
    This 
  • Looks like he's number 2. 
  • Is he right or left footed?
  • Leuth said:
    He's better than Ryan! 
    But he's a different position to Inniss!!
  • Bizarre that he signed a deal at Fulham to keep him there for a year, considering he’ll likely be here for said length of time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great addition this. UTA
  • sammy391 said:
    Bizarre that he signed a deal at Fulham to keep him there for a year, considering he’ll likely be here for said length of time!
    Fulham had the option of another year... Same as us with Josh Davison.
  • sammy391 said:
    Bizarre that he signed a deal at Fulham to keep him there for a year, considering he’ll likely be here for said length of time!
    Might get them a fee/compensation even if they don't want to keep him, I guess, given his age.
  • Great news. Hoping for a really solid defence this season. These signings suggest just that.
  • Hopefully that'll allow Egbo to focus on the Right of Defence
  • edited July 2022
    Here’s hoping this club where Sessegnon can settled down and become a permanent signing for next year.

Pleased we have sorted the defence out first. We seemed to be stocked with keepers, defenders and midfielders. Another 3 weeks to sort out the attacking option.

• Pleased with that, let's hope he can deliver.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think that’s a very good signing. 

His shirt does look rather… orangey though? 😱😱
  • masicat said:
    A proper signing at last. 
    Were  the others pretend signings then???  Fooled me!!!😂
  • Happy with this. Just the fact we are going for a specific profile impresses.
  • Great news. Hoping for a really solid defence this season. These signings suggest just that.
    Do they? If we wanted a solid defence we would have signed Purrington style steady Eddies. Instead, we've signed 2 attacking full backs, and a passing CB and keeper. I expect us to be far more attacking and less defensive
  • masicat said:
    A proper signing at last. 
    There's every chance our player of the season will be one of the four already signed 
  • edited July 2022
    Leuth said:
    Still haven't paid a fee for a player #skint #tinpot 😂
    Why would he if he’s selling up?… was about to do an emoji but I don’t think I’m allowed🤷🏻‍♂️……. Oh fuck!!🙄😜😂 looking forward to seeing our new team, really hoping for an exciting forward though, preferably ones without the turning circle of the titanic like we have at the moment!!.
  • That’s more like it
  • Don’t know much about this one but Plymouth fans seem disappointed that they didn’t get him back which is a good sign. 

Another 6 or 7 to go hopefully.