Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post-match Thread: Oxford v Charlton | Sat 6 March 2021

One point and a clean sheet. 

Both sides more-or-less even, lacking in the final attack.

A shame we couldn’t put the penalty away with the last kick of the game. I thought Schwartz hit it well and the keeper made a great save. Apparently, it was a generous penalty in the least, well engineered by Stockley, but it wasn’t to be the decider. 

Over to you.

Comments

• A decent point.  Don't know why Stockley didn't take the penalty. Never fancied Schwartz to score 
  • Disappointing way to finish the game, but at least it’s a point gained today. 
  • You HAVE to take them chances in games like this. That is going to ruin Schwarz for good now. Draw might have been a fair result but feels like a loss now. Bollucks.
  • We're mediocre but at least unbeaten in two.
  • Feels like a defeat, at least we didn't lose.
  • Great save from the penalty, hit hard and close to the post but should have been higher or lower. 

A confident player places it. He leathered it.
  • Sponsored links:

• We are going nowhere this year. Just get to May ASAP please. 
  • edited March 2021
    If Schwartz had scored it would have ruined a few people’s weekends on here especially those from Croydon (@croydon so he feels happier), so fair point from a meh game
  • If we had not been on such a poor run a result we would have all be happy with. So even with the missed penalty, I am still happy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:
    Don’t care too much about the Penalty miss. We aren’t going up so whatever.

What does piss me off is Amos time wasting against Oxford when we should be pushing for a win.

The mentality is wrong. The players are substandard.

I want this season to end more than any other. It’s just boring.
    Totally agree with that mate
  • didnt really deserve anything from that game but still come away frustrated we didnt win
  • Awful match.
    Poor quality teams.
    Encouraging second clean sheet in a row.
    Heartbreaking penalty miss.
    Decent point.
  • Schwartz no confidence, will have less so now. Can’t see why giving him a tongue lashing now will help anything 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Schwartz getting slated week in week out is getting silly.
    Just imagine if it was Bogle who had had put in similar performances week in week out....