Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

Comments

• Uboat said:

Who's driving the mobility scooter?

The getaway driver?

Had to be abandoned after being arrested for the Hatton Garden job....
  • edited March 2016
    RedChaser said:

"Hello, is that the bank?. Hi there, just to let you know I'll be planning on robbing you on Friday. What time? Well as long as the trains run on time, and you can never guarantee that ha ha, should be about 1.15. I'll probably have a blue coat on. Have a nice evening"

What no stocking mask, I don't know, if you're gonna do a job, make the effort :wink:
    No need - have you seen his face? (:
  • Uboat said:

Who's driving the mobility scooter?

I've heard the Kitman is and is going to leave it running in the car park. Sod trying to get a laundry basket with the manager on it though.
  • Every time i think this CAFC nightMeire can't get more surreal.
    A cafc guy goes on twitter and announces to the world that there will be a pitch invasion and at what time 3 days before its going to take place ?
    10 minutes later this tweet is deleted.
    5 minutes later we run with it again.

That's not a leak, that's a cock up.
    unless it's a double bluff ?

Confused; you will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g_GeQR8fJo
  • edited March 2016

Should proposed pitch invasion happen and the game cannot resume within 15 minutes of stoppage then the game will be abandoned and points automatically awarded to Midds

• We HAVE to do the sofa - just pick it up,plonk it on the centre circle and we can have a team photo.

me and you carrying it mate ;) with @Addickted2TheReds sitting on it!
  • madadd said:

Should proposed pitch invasion happen and the game cannot resume within 15 minutes of stoppage then the game will be abandoned and points automatically awarded to Midds

Is this a whoosh :wink:
  • cabbles said:

madadd said:

Is this a whoosh :wink:
    Are you bringing your nonslippy, suitable for grass shoes ?
  • madadd said:

No real punishment as they'll get them anyway. A 0-5 loss might be better than we would get by playing
  • Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:

Shouldn't have gone public, there'll be stewards completely lining the pitch now.

That'll cost a few quid, and look embarrassing on Sky when they're lined up all the way round the pitch.
    Love the idea of a two-thirds empty ground ringed by several hundred stewards ... and then nothing at all happens, other than some abject football, a walkout and a boycott of the £3 chips. Will give the commentators something to chat about other than Riga's bizarre substitutions and tactics
  • edited March 2016
    madadd said:

So if Boro fans invade the pitch they get 3 points :smiley:
  • vffvff
    edited March 2016
    DPFC said:

The thing that worries me about this pitch invasion it that it might get hi-jacked.

whats to stop KM & co hiring a couple of thugs to start a fight and then to claim afterwards the mob is typical of the extremist criminal CARD members and her getting all the sympathy ?

This could turn out to be a PR disaster

I think that you worry too much.

Your scenario is unlikely, and would be a massive risk for Meire. Imagine the publicity if that backfired and became known. It also attributes a level of deep planning and competence that is beyond these inept and clueless people.

More likely is blue jacket stewarding thugs being caught on camera attacking Charlton supporters showing how Duchatelet and Meire feel about their own supporters.

That would be a PR nightmare for the club.
  • DPFC said:

The thing that worries me about this pitch invasion it that it might get hi-jacked.

whats to stop KM & co hiring a couple of thugs to start a fight and then to claim afterwards the mob is typical of the extremist criminal CARD members and her getting all the sympathy ?

she could hire a couple to have sex...
  • DPFC said:

Colin is up for it.
  • rikofold said:

Addickted said:

Disagree.

The Club cannot afford the negative publicity of banning non violent protesters with long histories of supporting CAFC.

Some of whom have been season ticket holders before the CEO was born.

Listen up, folks, because Addickted sits on the safety committee.

How the club reacts to any pitch invasion will be determined by how the people involved behave once on the pitch. If people go anywhere near individual players or officials, try to break the goalposts, etc, you can expect the police to take an interest. Otherwise, they will want to manage the incident with the least possible intervention. I am not encouraging anyone to go on the pitch, but if you do behave sensibly.
    But the sofa's fair game, right?
    Yeah, carry the sofa onto the pitch and sit on it.
    I had that same thought, CE !

And leads to the question " How many Charlton protesters can you get on one sofa?"

• Whoever makes the attempt should be respected.
    Whether this be a few, or many.
    The only way that this current situation will gain publicity is by this course of action.
    I would hate to see anyone mock someone making a failed attempt.
  • madadd said:

Where did you get that from? I don't believe it is automatically true in the slightest. For example, if it was 0-0 at the time, or even 1-0 to Charlton (yeah I know) do you think Steve Bruce and Hull are going to happily wave through three points to their promotion rivals?
    The rules will be 'competition' rules i.e. the Championship, not widely thought to be the case general football rules.
  • Sponsored links:

• DPFC said:

She only knows Belgians, so they would be easy to identify if throwing punches while cursing in French.

DPFC said:

A couple of thugs or couple of extremist criminal CARD members?

DPFC said:

A couple of thugs or couple of extremist criminal CARD members?
    if it's the thugs remind me not to have my Sunday dinner before i go.
  • kimbo said:

Big mistake. What happens if we are winning ? Lose all respect for your efforts if this goes ahead.

What planet have you been on for the past eight months?
    Planet Colin1961 or Planet SeriouslyRed.
  • Macronate said:

all of this can be avoided if Duchatelet releases a statement today or tomorrow confirming that he has decided to sell and will be engaging with prosepctive buyers immediately.

over to you Roland.

Not really as it will be a porky.
  • Dansk_Red said:

madadd said:

So if Boro fans invade the pitch they get 3 points :smiley:
    Be the funniest thing ever. We do f*** all and the smoggies storm the pitch in protest at changing kick-off times.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

We HAVE to do the sofa - just pick it up,plonk it on the centre circle and we can have a team photo.

me and you carrying it mate ;) with @Addickted2TheReds sitting on it!
    That makes sense he is the lightest off the three of you.
  • I have had an uneasy feeling about RD ever since he took over. So two years ago I started to dig a tunnel starting from Sam Bartrams old fish and chip shop. My plan all along has been to pop up on the centre spot on 60 minutes of the last televised match in the 15/16 season and now I read this invasion which is likely to spoil my moment in the spot light.

At least if it all kicks off a few can escape from any rampaging blue jacket stewards by hopping down the tunnel.

Hold on. We can win this...