Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

edited March 2016 in General Charlton
This was leaked but hey ho I was asked to post this on behalf of multiple pitch invasion groups!!!

We have now met our "Quota" of people interested in an "on the pitch protest" and with the sheer numbers of people 100% committed to make this happen we decided to go public with it! (We have over 200 people signed up in one day)

We understand that this will give the club the heads up and they can work to prevent it but they CANT stop it of that we all agree!

We are asking ALL FANS! To get the message out there! There WILL be a Pitch Invasion in the 60th minute of the match! The reason for the 60th minute is due to timings of the 74th minute Protest!

Please enter the pitch DO NOT APROACH THE PLAYERS! DO NOT RUN ABOUT! Make your way to the centre circle and remain there until forced to leave or until the 74th minute protest.

Banners will be presented etc… and we ask that this PLEASE be a PEACEFUL protest!

We would ask that you please relocate your seat! Which if you are in an upper level you can change your season ticket seat. To do this please contact the club and state what seat you want to move to (you can use the online booking system to see the free seats) EVERYONE can do this CONTRACTUALLY 3 times a season!

If the seat is worth more than your season ticket seat you WILL have to pay more! A ticket will be issued and you can collect that on the day at the Valley.

If you sit in a lower stand we would ask you sit near the front after half time if you wish to take part!

Sorry if this upsets people but WE WANT OUR CHARLTON BACK!

Comments

• Part of going public (i guess) is also to make the club feel uneasy. They will have to redouble their efforts in preventing the invasions. They will be wondering what else will happen if people go public so soon.
    It gives the media a heads up that something will happen, and as a result send more coverage.
    It warns the boro fans what is likely to happen, so dont be shocked if the game is called off.
  • Indeed they will have to prepare for a pitch invasion now aswell as other protests inside and outside the ground it all adds to the general chaos.
  • Sponsored links:

• you're bluffing

• C_A_F_C said:

iamdan said:

See you on the centre circle..

Keep in mind that we're a family club...

Wish that was Katrien..

I'm sorry.
  • Big big mistake to go public. The ground will be swarming with old bill and stewards now.
  • Man and woman needed for the centre circle any takers? Lol
  • cafckev said:

you're bluffing

Maybe thats what the club thinks, but they will have to prepare for it at great expense.

I hope they're not bluffing. I think CARD have been brilliant so far and the publicity they're generated has been beyond belief, but I think it would be a real miscalculation to encourage fellow Addicks to run the risk of bans/arrests just as some sort of rouse to keep the club guessing.
  • iamdan said:

C_A_F_C said:

iamdan said:

See you on the centre circle..

Keep in mind that we're a family club...

Wish that was Katrien..

I'm sorry.
    It'll be a goat on Sunday.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Man and woman needed for the centre circle any takers? Lol

Paulie and his mrs??
    What about a helping steward?
  • you're bluffing

No BLUFF mate and this is not the main event of that day.

• Sponsored links:

• Unless this is a complete bluff, bad decision going public with this.
  • se9addick said:

cafckev said:

you're bluffing

Maybe thats what the club thinks, but they will have to prepare for it at great expense.

I hope they're not bluffing. I think CARD have been brilliant so far and the publicity they're generated has been beyond belief, but I think it would be a real miscalculation to encourage fellow Addicks to run the risk of bans/arrests just as some sort of rouse to keep the club guessing.
    Three groups are involved none of which is CARD these are just separate Supporters that have got together and arranged the on the pitch protest.
  • se9addick said:

cafckev said:

you're bluffing

This isn't a CARD thing I don't think.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Unless this is a complete bluff, bad decision going public with this.

It was LEAKED how many times shall I say that?
    Your name isn't Kanye west. Could've just kept it as rumours rather than confirmed it. Good luck if you are doing it, i guess...
  • Christ almighty - it's been leaked. This is why @C4FC4L1f3 has announced it. The big hint is the first 3 words of the OP.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

se9addick said:

cafckev said:

you're bluffing

Three groups are involved none of which is CARD these are just separate Supporters that have got together and arranged the on the pitch protest.

se9addick said:

cafckev said:

you're bluffing

This isn't a CARD thing I don't think.
    Right you are - apologies for my confusion.
  • I'm going to attend now, only thing is I'll sit in the north upper - any chance of a stannah stairlift being installed so I can get down to the pitch?