Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

Comments

• sam3110 said:

Bottle jobs

Stewards done nothing until the idiot got in the face of a player

No more stewards than normal just instead of congregating around the SE and SW corners they went and stood in the NW corner

This was the biggest opportunity to get your point across and make the difference you have banged on about and what happened? A few beach balls thrown on the pitch and a couple of whistles from the crowd.

The point has been made, but I'm not sure its the point you wanted to make...

Not watch any of the sky coverage today?
  • I always thought this was just a smokescreen and wasn't surprised by the lack of involvement.

Would love to know from the instigators and those in the know if this was the case?
  • LoOkOuT said:

Welcome to The Valley - Enjoy your afternoon
    Has anyone taken advantage of the Match Day Meal Deal?
    I did, watched the whole uninterrupted game foc while the eating a lovingly prepared roast dinner and drinking a cold beer. ;)
  • 4 bowman said:

WSS said:

4 bowman said:

Big chance missed, bit of sky coverage, no invasion cos the police said lol, ( and we were winning) got to tell ya middle class nicely nicely protest get ya nothing, absolute joke hope you are all proud that you let down the two guys that actually had the balls !

So you went on?
    Nope follower now as am up north but never said I would with my 200 mates did I otherwise I'd have gone on police warning or not DID YOU ?
    Do you work in Costa Coffee?
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

Bottle jobs

No more stewards than normal just instead of congregating around the SE and SW corners they went and stood in the NW corner

This was the biggest opportunity to get your point across and make the difference you have banged on about and what happened? A few beach balls thrown on the pitch and a couple of whistles from the crowd.

No because I was at the game
  • Always thought it was a hoax. However you were always going to get a couple who actually got on. I mean the whistles were given out with strict instructions not to use them until the second half kicked off but a few just couldn't help themselves which affected the planned protest and failed to halt the game for a while as hoped.

• sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Bottle jobs

Oh so you got on the pitch then?
  • sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Bottle jobs

Firstly, as you were at the game, what precisely did you do to make a big statement?

Secondly, perhaps you should check to see how the media perceived events before you start jumping to conclusions? This is one battle in a long war!
  • Who cares about it not happening , it was a successful day all round!
    Nothing stopping pitch invasions at other games especially vs the league winners last game
  • Why does anyone feel sorry for a Pratt that confronted our own players??

Probably not (hopefully not) a Charlton fan and just a trouble maker that heard there was going to be a pitch invasion so went to the game.

Might have had an ounce of sympathy for the guy if he actually sat down on the pitch without accosting anyone as originally "planned".

To be fair to him he only started kicking off after Gudmundsson went up to him and gave him a mouthful.
  • sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Bottle jobs

Oh so you got on the pitch then?
    No

sam3110 said:

sam3110 said:

Bottle jobs

Firstly, as you were at the game, what precisely did you do to make a big statement?

Secondly, perhaps you should check to see how the media perceived events before you start jumping to conclusions? This is one battle in a long war!
    Nothing I supported the team, and was delighted with the way we played and the win, especially seeing as Rhodes was playing against us and we are usually even more shite when Sky rolls into town. Only thing that annoyed me was I had Harriott FGS
  • Big Rob my Man of the Match was Franky
  • Sponsored links:

• Big Rob my Man of the Match was Franky

Thought was him behind the Primark Sofa
  • Well played Boggzy. I love the bit about "shooting" at the directors box.

Marathon, not a sprint. They won't win.
  • boggzy said:

As 'the other bloke' who got on the pitch, yes, disappointing re the promised numbers. I went peacefully to the centre and pretended to shoot the two attention-seeking non entities in the directors box, the puppet in the dugout then turned around and clapped the sky box (Powell). Wearing an anti RD t shirt.

Senior bloke came towards me, I said I'm here peacefully, he was fine. Walked off, one of the stewards let me out, apparently she'd had a bottle thrown at her, I asked if she was ok. Then a blue steward took my (false) details... good as gold also, he even said 'I understand why you've done this'. Many thanks to them all. Then let out.

Only downer is looking over my shoulder being led off and seeing the other bloke scrapping with stewards and players. And that's apparently what sky showed.

You can but try. Cue the abuse.

Did you hear what Gudmundsson said to the other bloke? He went apeshit after Johan had a go at him.
  • boggzy said:

As 'the other bloke' who got on the pitch, yes, disappointing re the promised numbers. I went peacefully to the centre and pretended to shoot the two attention-seeking non entities in the directors box, the puppet in the dugout then turned around and clapped the sky box (Powell). Wearing an anti RD t shirt.

Senior bloke came towards me, I said I'm here peacefully, he was fine. Walked off, one of the stewards let me out, apparently she'd had a bottle thrown at her, I asked if she was ok. Then a blue steward took my (false) details... good as gold also, he even said 'I understand why you've done this'. Many thanks to them all. Then let out.

Only downer is looking over my shoulder being led off and seeing the other bloke scrapping with stewards and players. And that's apparently what sky showed.

You can but try. Cue the abuse.

Well played mate.
  • Rob he was in the game more than Rhodes !