Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

1151617181921»

Comments

• ChiAddick said:

According to Facebook the bloke only got £175 fine. 50 hours community service and a 3 year Charlton ban. He doesn't think its national.

A Pound each from each of 200 who couldn't quite do it and his fine is covered with a drink. Sort it out C4FCL1f3....
    So let me get this right:

You would like me/us to pay a fine for the guy,

Who assaulted a number of people doing there job!

Who ignored CLEAR instructions for the protest to be peaceful!

Who went on the pitch before the time agreed.

Who wasn't part of the groups that organised a pitch invasion.

The guy is a cock and most people who refused to go on the pitch have all agreed it was him that put them off.

But you keep going for the cheap likes and LOLS whilst anyone who was willing to step up for their club thinks again.

Unlike many on here we actually took the time to find out what it took for liege to get Rolland to sell, and I will tell you what charlton are stuck with this guy for years.

At least if I decide to buy a season ticket I will feel happy in the knowledge, better to give Roland £175 than what most on here want me to do with it.

I'm 100% happy to pay his fine though if that's what LOYAL charlton fans want to encourage at the club!

Get him to PM me.
  • The main thing to remember when organising this sort of thing is.........DON'T BLOODY TELL THEM

I'm surprised you posted on this thread, but as one of the organisers do you actually think it would have happened if it had remained a secret?

Also strange why the consensus was it would look shit if we don't open it to the public to get more interest. Now people are all saying it should have been secret?

everyone that you rounded up what was there view on this matter?

• ChiAddick said:

According to Facebook the bloke only got £175 fine. 50 hours community service and a 3 year Charlton ban. He doesn't think its national.

How did his case get to court in two days?

Seems very quick.

The Charlton ban is down to the club so they can act without waiting for the courts but CAFC can't fine him.

Even the Charlton ban seems very quick.

Has this come direct from him?
    The club told me (after someone named me) nothing was going to be done, so I suspect bullshit but I don't know the guy. So can't say 100%
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

The main thing to remember when organising this sort of thing is.........DON'T BLOODY TELL THEM

I'm surprised you posted on this thread, but as one of the organisers do you actually think it would have happened if it had remained a secret?

Also strange why the consensus was it would look shit if we don't open it to the public to get more interest. Now people are all saying it should have been secret?

Was Walshie supposed to be on the pitch ?

Funny.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

ChiAddick said:

Seems very quick.

The Charlton ban is down to the club so they can act without waiting for the courts but CAFC can't fine him.

The club told me (after someone named me) nothing was going to be done, so I suspect bullshit but I don't know the guy. So can't say 100%

Well done on the Belgium stuff. Bit of advice - quit while you're ahead mate.

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

ChiAddick said:

Seems very quick.

Well done on the Belgium stuff. Bit of advice - quit while you're ahead mate.

Oh I'm not part of the pissing contest here mate so don't worry :)

I don't need to be ahead :)
  • PL54 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

The main thing to remember when organising this sort of thing is.........DON'T BLOODY TELL THEM

Funny.
    There are also people on this thread who have critiscied me who were also part of the 200 lol

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

PL54 said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Funny.
    There are also people on this thread who have critiscied me who were also part of the 200 lol

Quit.
    Ahead.