Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

Comments

• Where were all the people who said they were going on the pitch.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Yeah been to Belgium!

Now been on sky tv protesting

And gave up every weekend to be part of the protests!

And I'm a MUG!

You created this whole thread because you said you were actually going on the pitch at 60 mins. You can't not expect to cop a bit of flak because you didn't do it.
    How much money have the club wasted on a threat that never - or shouldn't have anyway - have happened?

I agree that it's annoying from the point of view of another fan that wasn't aware it was simply an empty threat to waste club time, energy and money. I can understand why it was done that way though - it's vital to the plan that the club remain unaware over what's a real threat and what is not.
  • LuckyReds said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Yeah been to Belgium!

And I'm a MUG!

You created this whole thread because you said you were actually going on the pitch at 60 mins. You can't not expect to cop a bit of flak because you didn't do it.
    How much money have the club wasted on a threat that never - or shouldn't have anyway - have happened?

I agree that it's annoying from the point of view of another fan that wasn't aware it was simply an empty threat to waste club time, energy and money. I can understand why it was done that way though - it's vital to the plan that the club remain unaware over what's a real threat and what is not.
    I agree, see my edit. First response sounded like I was having a go, apologies.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Yeah been to Belgium!

And I'm a MUG!

You have my respect for all the effort prior.

Why didn't you do it then?
  • LuckyReds said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Yeah been to Belgium!

And I'm a MUG!

Ah no worries! It wasn't specifically directed at you anyway, more the sentiment of "Why didn't you do it then?".
  • LuckyReds said:

LuckyReds said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Yeah been to Belgium!

And I'm a MUG!

Ah no worries! It wasn't specifically directed at you anyway, more the sentiment of "Why didn't you do it then?".
    Unavoidable when you start a thread like this. Hopefully the majority will realise why.
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Yeah been to Belgium!

And I'm a MUG!

You have my respect for all the effort prior.

Why didn't you do it then?
    I have been all over sky TVs and had been warned by the club and the police.

• The fella ran on the pitch at 58 so why didn't everyone else follow, did the 2 minutes make a big difference
  • Sponsored links:

• lol. One fat bloke....
  • Ok that's ok then we won two players played well everything is rosy
  • LuckyReds said:

4 bowman said:

Big chance missed, bit of sky coverage, no invasion cos the police said lol, ( and we were winning) got to tell ya middle class nicely nicely protest get ya nothing, absolute joke hope you are all proud that you let down the two guys that actually had the balls !

Two?

The one who kicked off against our own players? Two of our better players who are actually putting in good performances for the club? The one who singlehandedly changed the tone of the coverage on Sky? The one who has provided footage of a drunken yob scuffling with stewards on live TV, playing in to Katrien's hands?
    Wouldn't have happened if everyone had gone on. They stood there for about 20 second waiting for people.
  • We can name them the ' Charlton Two'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Keyboard warriors 1 Meire 10
  • 4 bowman said:

Big chance missed, bit of sky coverage, no invasion cos the police said lol, ( and we were winning) got to tell ya middle class nicely nicely protest get ya nothing, absolute joke hope you are all proud that you let down the two guys that actually had the balls !

So you went on?
  • WSS said:

4 bowman said:

So you went on?
    Nope follower now as am up north but never said I would with my 200 mates did I otherwise I'd have gone on police warning or not DID YOU ?
  • 4 bowman said:

Keyboard warriors 1 Meire 10

Have you not considered the fact that the vast majority of fans probably didn't want to do this in the first place? If your gripe is with anyone it should be with the apparent 200 blokes who said they were going to do it and clearly didn't.
  • LuckyReds said:

4 bowman said:

Two?

The one who kicked off against our own players? Two of our better players who are actually putting in good performances for the club? The one who singlehandedly changed the tone of the coverage on Sky? The one who has provided footage of a drunken yob scuffling with stewards on live TV, playing in to Katrien's hands?
    Wouldn't have happened if everyone had gone on. They stood there for about 20 second waiting for people.
    Be that as it may, and it is unfortunate then - but if no one else was going then why do it alone and cause trouble on the pitch? Also, don't you think it's a tad hypocritical to be moaning at no one else going on.. whilst you presumably sat there and watched them?

If they stood their for 20 seconds waiting for people WTF were the stewards doing, and how did they go so far?
  • 4 bowman said:

Keyboard warriors 1 Meire 10

What have you done to balance that scoreline then? Serious question.