Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

Comments

• I wish they would show hill street blues again. brilliant series.

You can get the first two seasons on DVD. I know, i had them.
  • They can keep you in the cells at either Greenwich or Lewisham for up to 24 hours before they need to charge you. If they cant prove who you are they defo will nd the food is so bad at Lewisham Jude Law is leading a protest

Noted, thanks. I can't run the risk of getting charged with an offence, plus my daughter is coming along now, which changes things a bit. Shame.
  • I wonder if the Ref will deliberately give Charlton a free kick in the 59th min right by the tunnel during which Nick Pope runs up to get involved in any arguments...
  • Uboat said:

This is probably a naive question, but if the worse comes to the worst and I get collared by a steward and handed over to the police, if I have no means of identification on me, what can they actually do if I just lie about who I am?

Also, auto-correct wanted to change 'collared by a steward' to 'violated by a steward' and now I feel a bit scared.

Just claim you're an undocumented Syrian and that you want to claim asylum.
    you will have your ticket which can be traced back
  • Crusty54 said:

Uboat said:

This is probably a naive question, but if the worse comes to the worst and I get collared by a steward and handed over to the police, if I have no means of identification on me, what can they actually do if I just lie about who I am?

Also, auto-correct wanted to change 'collared by a steward' to 'violated by a steward' and now I feel a bit scared.

Rule #1 of claiming asylum. Burn your documents.
  • Yes, they went to certain and utterly pointless deaths!!
  • I was obviously referring to McBobbins picture fro Black Adder 4
  • Sponsored links:

• That tells me the rumours of "as long as you're peaceful the stewards and police won't get heavyhanded" are wrong, and they'll take a pretty no nonsense view on anyone "trespassing"
  • sam3110 said:

That tells me the rumours of "as long as you're peaceful the stewards and police won't get heavyhanded" are wrong, and they'll take a pretty no nonsense view on anyone "trespassing"

If there's 1 or 2 yeah. 100 or 200 though and I imagine their approach would be very different. Don't think they'd want a mass brawl on the pitch.
  • I think a 3 year banning order could be quite timely for those that want to do this. Could coincide with RD packing up
  • Crusty54 said:

Entering a pitch at any game is a criminal offence.

Getting arrested and banned from every ground is the likely outcome.

So no football and problems with future employment.

And no holiday this Summer as you'll Likely have to surrender your passport for The Euros.
  • PL54 said:

Crusty54 said:

And no holiday this Summer as you'll Likely have to surrender your passport for The Euros.
    Have a staycation ; )
  • PL54 said:

Crusty54 said:

What if you don't have a British passport?

Good time to show it... The 30 or so people inside can consider themselves warned!!
  • Sponsored links:

£7.50 for pie and a pint?
    I think I'll get mine somewhere else.
    Bet there will be a fair few in black and white taking that offer up.
  • Do it at half time, 2 mins before 2nd half starts. On a Technicality it will mean it's not the playing area

Lovely - all part of KM's marvellous match day experience...
  • SE9 said:

Do it at half time, 2 mins before 2nd half starts. On a Technicality it will mean it's not the playing area

Sadly not. The Act is in force between two hours before the start and an hour after the game finishes.
  • Chizz said:

SE9 said:

Do it at half time, 2 mins before 2nd half starts. On a Technicality it will mean it's not the playing area

Sadly not. The Act is in force between two hours before the start and an hour after the game finishes.
    I wish the players knew this (:
  • On the pitch 60 mins!!!

No ifs or buts!!!

• Crusty54 said:

Uboat said:

It's all academic now, but as I was querying up to buy my ticket with cash, a bloke came over and very kindly gave me two that he didn't want.

Welcome to The Valley - Enjoy your afternoon
    Has anyone taken advantage of the Match Day Meal Deal?