Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OFFICIAL! Pitch Invasion ANNOUNCEMENT!

Comments

• The bottom line is the reaction by police or stewards if they get heavy handed with Fans entering the field of play. We can't expect all our fans to react like Mahatma Gandhi if it gets all touchy-feely.

Que sera sera.
  • think you just might find that the Sky cameras will adopt streaker mode and not show the pitch if anyone enters the playing area.
  • I'm really interested to see if this happens now. It's gained plenty of attention on Twitter, so if it doesn't happen then expect a lot of stick.
  • shirty5 said:

Were the fans condemned back in 1985 when they went on the pitch and East Terrrace at half time? No, cause they cared for their football club.

Anyone who goes on the pitch today will have the same beliefs as those over 30 years ago and I for one will applaud them if they do.

Just like Blackpool fans who went onto the pitch against Huddersfield weren't condemned either. Because the football world knew what a basket case the club was, and understood fans' frustration. It's hard to accept when it's your club, but we're seen in the same way Blackpool are. We're a joke in the footballing world. There will be widespread understanding that fans' frustration has reached a tipping point. Wish I was there to take part.
  • I would love that stupid f***ing sofa to be attacked....
  • Suggesting those going on the pitch tomorrow are yobs is to suggest any person protesting strongly against something they don't believe in is a yob. Just because this is football it doesn't mean an angry person is a yob. It can be done peacefully and it is clearly coming from a place of affection. Trying to save something you care about is no bad thing. Absolutely makes sense for people to have very differing views on this but the yob label is unhelpful.

But that's not now the media will portray it, and even if only one person on the pitch approaches a player the headline will be about frightened players etc
    The media can twist things, it just means people have to be careful. I know what you're saying, it is a concern but we can't not act for fear of the message being twisted. It's going to be an interesting day whatever happens! See you all there.
    we are not millwall and the press are well aware of that.
  • Today is the day!!! I will repeat that this is not a drill!!! This is the real thing!

The whole world are watching!!! stand up now or sit in sluber as your club dies!!

60th min

#SYOTP!!!
  • Rob62 said:

shirty5 said:

Were the fans condemned back in 1985 when they went on the pitch and East Terrrace at half time? No, cause they cared for their football club.

Anyone who goes on the pitch today will have the same beliefs as those over 30 years ago and I for one will applaud them if they do.

Just like Blackpool fans who went onto the pitch against Huddersfield weren't condemned either. Because the football world knew what a basket case the club was, and understood fans' frustration. It's hard to accept when it's your club, but we're seen in the same way Blackpool are. We're a joke in the footballing world. There will be widespread understanding that fans' frustration has reached a tipping point. Wish I was there to take part.
    I don't think we are seen as the same as Blackpool though. Blackpool started the season with 4(?) players and had a pitch that looked like a ploughed field. The Oystons were alleged to have taken the PL windfall money out of the club.

The Blackpool pitch invasion was also the last game of the season, which never got finished as it was a dead game for both clubs. The same can't be said about today's match
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

This is probably a naive question, but if the worse comes to the worst and I get collared by a steward and handed over to the police, if I have no means of identification on me, what can they actually do if I just lie about who I am?

Also, auto-correct wanted to change 'collared by a steward' to 'violated by a steward' and now I feel a bit scared.

anybody in that situation should just give the same name.
  • Roland Fraeye
  • I've been following this thread with interest. Good luck to all those who are going to follow through with this today. I know every single one of you are doing it for the right reasons, and I know every single one of you wouldn't be doing it and risking a ban and prosecution if it wasn't for our inept and clueless owner.

You're taking a stand for what you believe in and I salute every one of you for that - good luck
  • WSSWSS
    edited March 2016
    Still intrigued to whether this will happen or not or it's some complex diversion tactic.

Just can't see how it will happen logistically as I can imagine the main protagonists will be in the Covered End (upper) - will be obvious if people are in one place
  • Uboat said:

This is probably a naive question, but if the worse comes to the worst and I get collared by a steward and handed over to the police, if I have no means of identification on me, what can they actually do if I just lie about who I am?

Also, auto-correct wanted to change 'collared by a steward' to 'violated by a steward' and now I feel a bit scared.

Only issue with that is you could get charged with perverting the course of justice.

• WSS said:

Still intrigued to whether this will happen or not or it's some complex diversion tactic.

Just can't see how it will happen logistically as I can imagine the main protagonists will be in the Covered End (upper) - will be obvious if people are in one place

What are you talking about? Everyone knows the REAL ultras are in the West stand. ;)
  • Uboat said:

Only issue with that is you could get charged with perverting the course of justice.

Or obstruction. That's probably not the best idea.
  • Uboat said:

anybody in that situation should just give the same name.
    I'm Brian, and so is my wife.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would love that stupid f***ing sofa to be attacked....

My mate Stanley is on the case :-))

• Re: Charlton v Boro Score Predicitions
    « Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 02:44:33 PM »
    If we do take the lead that could be the cue for the planned pitch invasion by the Charlton fans.
    Game abandoned!
    Mind' there'll be no fucker there I doubt.

Boro Forum
  • I wish all of you that go onto the pitch the very best of luck.

Please be careful and sensible.

This action carries as many risks for our cause to remove Roland as it does potential positives.

Also worth remembering that there are a lot of people encouraging this action that won't be taking a risk in any way.

Remember there might be potential consequences to you personally.

Weigh up your options and if you think it worth it then as I said before good luck to you all.
  • good luck to you all and remember......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg86CRBBtw
    BR3red said:

Re: Charlton v Boro Score Predicitions
    « Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 02:44:33 PM »
    If we do take the lead that could be the cue for the planned pitch invasion by the Charlton fans.
    Game abandoned!
    Mind' there'll be no fucker there I doubt.

Boro Forum

Probably best they don't take the lead in that case...this could be the defensive tactic Riga has been looking for
  • edited March 2016
    I wish they would show hill street blues again. brilliant series.
  • They can keep you in the cells at either Greenwich or Lewisham for up to 24 hours before they need to charge you. If they cant prove who you are they defo will nd the food is so bad at Lewisham Jude Law is leading a protest
  • With the average age of our fanbase I will be surprised if more than dozen make it over the advertising boards.

Are you saying they can't get their Leg over ?

how very dare you.

Godspeed folks