Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piggate

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2015

PL54 said:

Has he resigned yet ?

Is Corbett still inept ?

Ronnie Corbett ?
    The producer said to me, well when I say said, he actually mumbled in an embarrassed voice, Ronnie, for he knows my name which is more than the last one, Ronnie, we want you to be leader of the Labour Party...
  • Options

Rather have a prime minister that commits sex acts on pigs than have a communist in charge.

Anyway, I'm with VG on this. All sounds like classic banter.

When was it reported as a sex act?

Yesterday was pretty hilarious, someone I knew at uni went into a massive rant on facebook over how disgusting this entire affair is, demanding Cameron's resignation, stating he isn't fit for any job.

Only for a ton of people to remind him someone the nasty **** we'd all seen him do at uni.

I really hope he's friends with his boss on facebook.
  • Options

Just suprised the mail has run the story. Maybe the editor didn't get a knighthood recently. Unlike everyone did in the thatcher era.

Chippy, no one is saying it's acceptable. What they are saying is, nearly everybody has done something when they are young, that isn't really acceptable. But we've all done it.

Good for you, that the worst thing you've ever done is scrumping. I should imagine that you are in a minority.

As a a guage of public feeling (don't all laugh). The Loose Women asked the studio audience, if it altered the way they think about Cameron. Bear in mind that 90% of the audience are retired women. So you might assume. a bit delicate, a bit morally judging ?

Well, not one person said that it effected their opinion of him & we all do things when we are young, that we are not proud of.

So, storm in a tea cup, I'd say.

"Mr Cameron, I have the results of the "Loose Women" survey. Frankly, it's good news and bad news. The good news is that not one of the women has changed their opinion of you, since the ... *cough* erm... "incident" was publicised. The bad news is that they all thought you were an obnoxious tosser in the first place".
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I dont see what the problem is, after all she was a right piece of crackling.
  • Options
    Just to go slightly off-topic. Is it just me that's noticed the similarity between Cameron and one of the puppets in the Travelodge advert?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5deBpVnnp1I

First features around 14 secs in, then at the end in the shower with a nice nipple shot....

Are you allowed to take animals into a Travelodge?

• Options
    Shouldn't this thread be members only?
  • Options
    Did the pig come from the Diane Abbotoir?
  • Options
    Cant wait for Prime Ministers Question time...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think for the long game JC shouldnt mention it .... will gain respect amongst voters... Someone else will certainly bring it up...
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Just suprised the mail has run the story. Maybe the editor didn't get a knighthood recently. Unlike everyone did in the thatcher era.

Chippy, no one is saying it's acceptable. What they are saying is, nearly everybody has done something when they are young, that isn't really acceptable. But we've all done it.

Good for you, that the worst thing you've ever done is scrumping. I should imagine that you are in a minority.

As a a guage of public feeling (don't all laugh). The Loose Women asked the studio audience, if it altered the way they think about Cameron. Bear in mind that 90% of the audience are retired women. So you might assume. a bit delicate, a bit morally judging ?

Well, not one person said that it effected their opinion of him & we all do things when we are young, that we are not proud of.

So, storm in a tea cup, I'd say.

"Mr Cameron, I have the results of the "Loose Women" survey. Frankly, it's good news and bad news. The good news is that not one of the women has changed their opinion of you, since the ... *cough* erm... "incident" was publicised. The bad news is that they all thought you were an obnoxious tosser in the first place".
    That explains why the Tories won the election....
  • Options
    Get your own pig Cameron.
  • Options

Incredible how some people here think its ok...dread to think what there homes look like.

Apart from the few dead animal heads knocking around, I'll have you know my house is spotless. You must have lived a sheltered life if you think that is the most disgusting thing you've heard. Missionary position for you all day long!