Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piggate

Comments

• Options

This explains why Cameron accidentally said his favourite team was West Ham.

John West Ham

I thought he said he loves Wet Ham.
  • Options
    Jints said:

He has to go but probably wont. I bet Boris is laughing on the inside desperately hoping to jump into the position ( god help us)

I fear for Lord Ashcroft though. i wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years time he's found dead - David Kelly style.

I doubt it was Boris laughing, as he was in most of the societies that Dave was.

Whereas George Osbourne...
    He was in the Bullingdon as well.

I think this is a pretty weak story. Ashcroft says that a Tory MP (no names) claimed that he had seen a photo of the pork stuffing. If the story is to have any legs, the name of the MP will have to be divulged. At the moment, it just sounds like a smear base on Lyndon Johnson's famous accusation that an opponent had relations with a sow on his farm. Not because it was true but because he wanted to hear the bastard deny it.

Lyndon, Boris still a Johnson talking about a Johnson.....
  • Options

Is it even news?

The Prime Minister of our country is alleged to performed a sexual act on a dead animal.

I hope this answers your question.
    I thought the story was that he'd put "a private part" inside the head of a dead pig ? Is that "a sexual act" ?

Probably didn't happen anyway.
  • Options
    no idea what's going on in the real world. what's this all about?
  • Options
    Nor did I until about 10 minutes ago. Apparently Dave has stuck his todger in a dead pigs mouth when he was a student.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's such a bizarre story it has to be true.

I can't stand Cameron or his cronies but what Lord Ashcroft has done , whether it's true or not , is childish and pathetic.
  • Options

Why would he resign because of an unsubstantiated claim made by a man clearly out to humiliate Cameron in any way he can? Unless Ashcroft pops up with this picture the whole thing will die down

Agree

Is it even news?

No, but that hasn't stopped our media for a long old while. Milliband with the bacon sarnie, Queen giving nazi salute, etc etc etc

The only surprise, for me, is that it is in that well known Tory hating, typical lefty rag the Daily Mail.
    Fairly standard practise from the Mail once an election is nice and safely wrapped up.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Exclusive footage of DC confronting Ashcroft over the allegations (NSFW):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrF37TUaOIg

(whoosh alert: in case you're incredibly dense this is not actually a video of David Cameron and Lord Ashcroft but in fact a clip from an animated film called South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Had a friend that fell asleep with his mouth open, which his best mate then obliged by dropping his cock in his mouth (and egged on by their wives). Always wondered what would happen if he woke startled and bit it

I'm sure most people have a story where 'a friend' has parked their penis in a non-standard (un)loading bay.....
  • Options
    Come on Henners, there must be a pool table pocket, Cornish pasty, sole of swinging flip-flop story somewhere buried in 'the friend' archives!

This I'm pretty damn sure, will be a thread that @Carter will dominate once he comes across it :-)
  • Options

I love the way everyone just assumes this is 100pc true! As for the lefties all jumping on the 'he needs to resign' bandwagon - oh give over. In fact, I would rather we had a dead pig running the country than Jeremy 'I look like DamoNorthStands smelly old Geography teacher' Corbyn.

It's certainly a convenient morning for those normally sceptical of the Daily Mail to take complete leave of their intellectual capacities.
  • Options
    Someone's telling porkies me thinks.
  • Options

Come on Henners, there must be a pool table pocket, Cornish pasty, sole of swinging flip-flop story somewhere buried in 'the friend' archives!

This I'm pretty damn sure, will be a thread that @Carter will dominate once he comes across it :-)

Was at home with the Beatles and the Stones. Never go into that homoerotic stuff.