Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piggate

Comments

• Options

Chizz said:

Today's front-page headline is probably more worrying for Cameron. First, because it's a story about him being at a party where cocaine was taken, while he was Prime Minister. And second, because it's in the fiercely-loyal Sun.

I don't feel sorry for Cameron - I never will - but he must be worried about what he sees next if he looks at a newspaper or watches the news; first the piggate, now cocaine, and all the while Osbourne is getting headlines on his trip to China.

I wonder who will last longer as party leader, Cameron or Corbyn?

Out of interest, and I haven't read the story, but why is him being at a party where someone took cocaine an issue?

I bet we've all been at parties where some bloke has popped off to the gents for a sneaky line while we have no idea it's even happening.

Or is the paper insinuating he actually took cocaine at said party?
    everyone on here has more than likely been at the valley on a Saturday afternoon when cocaine is being sniffed !
  • Options
    The real story there is that Corbyn was at the same party, but was demanding the wealthier attendees pay for the cocaine of those who couldnt afford it.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

At a younger age than Cameron allegedly was sticking his dick in a dead pigs head for a laugh, I was sweeping up parts of dead pigs off the floor at the mmmMattisons meat product factory to pay my mortgage. I think it's indicative of his total lack of respect/understanding for anything outside his experience.

I broke an egg over someones head once when I was younger.
    Does that mean I have no respect or understanding for people who work in the poultry industry now?

Sounds to me you are bitter that you had to go out to work, whilst others went to university.
    That actually is a big part of it. Change university to mess about and end up with a very important role.
  • Options

At a younger age than Cameron allegedly was sticking his dick in a dead pigs head for a laugh, I was sweeping up parts of dead pigs off the floor at the mmmMattisons meat product factory to pay my mortgage. I think it's indicative of his total lack of respect/understanding for anything outside his experience.

I trust you used a broom for the task?
  • Options
    I'm not sure what age Dave was when he was going to these Pier Gaveston dining club socials, but I can tell you for a fact that at that age I wasn't going to these socials. I think it's indicative of his total lack of respect/understanding for anything outside his experience.
  • Options

Chizz said:

Today's front-page headline is probably more worrying for Cameron. First, because it's a story about him being at a party where cocaine was taken, while he was Prime Minister. And second, because it's in the fiercely-loyal Sun.

I don't feel sorry for Cameron - I never will - but he must be worried about what he sees next if he looks at a newspaper or watches the news; first the piggate, now cocaine, and all the while Osbourne is getting headlines on his trip to China.

Out of interest, and I haven't read the story, but why is him being at a party where someone took cocaine an issue?

I bet we've all been at parties where some bloke has popped off to the gents for a sneaky line while we have no idea it's even happening.

everyone on here has more than likely been at the valley on a Saturday afternoon when cocaine is being sniffed !
    Try chopping up a line in a north upper toilet cubicle with 5 smokers packed in there with you! When are the club going to do something about these inconsiderate assholes?
  • Options

Chizz said:

Try chopping up a line in a north upper toilet cubicle with 5 smokers packed in there with you! When are the club going to do something about these inconsiderate assholes?
    we have definitely shared a cubicle!
  • Options

What a load of bollocks.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/contemporaries-behaved-appallingly-oxford-university-6487342#ICID=sharebar_facebook
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What a load of bollocks.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/contemporaries-behaved-appallingly-oxford-university-6487342#ICID=sharebar_facebook
    A very balanced piece :smiley:
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

I'm not sure what age Dave was when he was going to these Pier Gaveston dining club socials, but I can tell you for a fact that at that age I wasn't going to these socials. I think it's indicative of his total lack of respect/understanding for anything outside his experience.

Not excusing what he did, but if the stupid things we did aged 20 ruled us out from important jobs, there wouldn't be many people left
  • Options
    By Roswynne Jones - The ginger haired, billy no mate, tree-hugging minge
  • Options
    Personally i am loving it, just shows you what these toffs get up too. There was a guy on LBC yesterday who was a member of their societys who resigned as he was appalled by their behaviour, as he stated all they did was take the piss out if the poor all day. Now you know what cameron thinks about the people of the UK.
  • Options

What a load of bollocks.
    "There may be a story about a pig or something but anyway here's a better story about me being important, me championing equality and all the reasons I'm in touch with my inner pauper"

"Did I mention me?"
  • Options
    Dont think he will resign but cant think of anything more disgusting.
  • Options

Personally i am loving it, just shows you what these toffs get up too. There was a guy on LBC yesterday who was a member of their societys who resigned as he was appalled by their behaviour, as he stated all they did was take the piss out if the poor all day. Now you know what cameron thinks about the people of the UK.

Not really sure it is a toff thing, more a society initiation.

Reckon loads of similar things happen when joining the football, rugby, hockey etc societies but because they are not 'toffs' it is ok.
  • Options

It shows what he thought about ordinary people 25 years ago when a student. Many young people do stupid things, and can have stupid opinions, especially with other young people of the same, but it doesn't mean that they have the same opinions now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Personally i am loving it, just shows you what these toffs get up too.

Yep, only toffs that ever get up to pranks.

Now you know what cameron thinks about the people of the UK.

Ha, wtf ????

• Options

Really? REALLY????

Eh yes really
  • Options

How about putting his cock in a dead pigs mouth twice?
    True lol dirty swine
  • Options

Really? REALLY????

Eh yes really
    So worse than noncin?
  • Options

Really? REALLY????

Eh yes really
    So worse than noncin?
    Ffs
  • Options

Really? REALLY????

Eh yes really
    So worse than noncin?
    Ffs
    Thats a no then.
  • Options

Really? REALLY????

Eh yes really
    So worse than noncin?
    Ffs
    Thats a no then.
    Just lost for words which is bloody unusual for me.. . You obviously
    think putting your dick in a dead pigs mouth is acceptable, maybe you were there.