Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Piggate

Is this really behaviour becoming of a future Prime Minister?

... listening to Supertramp

Comments

• Who listened to Supertramp in the 1980s?
  • Who listened to Supertramp in the 1980s?

Perhaps he's telling pokies?

• Elizabeth Day
    14h14 hours ago
    Elizabeth Day ‏@elizabday
    Did we just mishear him? Was David Cameron actually touting the idea of a 'Pig Society' all along?
  • Sponsored links:

• He will always be known as the bloke who put his chap in a dead pig, humiliated beyond belief.
  • He has to go but probably wont. I bet Boris is laughing on the inside desperately hoping to jump into the position ( god help us)

I fear for Lord Ashcroft though. i wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years time he's found dead - David Kelly style.
  • Is it even news?

• edited September 2015

Why would he resign because of an unsubstantiated claim made by a man clearly out to humiliate Cameron in any way he can? Unless Ashcroft pops up with this picture the whole thing will die down

Agree

Is it even news?

No, but that hasn't stopped our media for a long old while. Milliband with the bacon sarnie, Queen giving nazi salute, etc etc etc

The only surprise, for me, is that it is in that well known Tory hating, typical lefty rag the Daily Mail.
  • He has to go but probably wont. I bet Boris is laughing on the inside desperately hoping to jump into the position ( god help us)

I fear for Lord Ashcroft though. i wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years time he's found dead - David Kelly style.

I doubt it was Boris laughing, as he was in most of the societies that Dave was.

Whereas George Osbourne...
  • edited September 2015

Why would he resign because of an unsubstantiated claim made by a man clearly out to humiliate Cameron in any way he can? Unless Ashcroft pops up with this picture the whole thing will die down

Agree

Is it even news?

No, but that hasn't stopped our media for a long old while. Milliband with the bacon sarnie, Queen giving nazi salute, etc etc etc

The only surprise, for me, is that it is in that well known Tory hating, typical lefty rag the Daily Mail.
    To the Daily Mail and Lord Ashcroft, Cameron is a lefty...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2015

If it's not true then they're giving it huge legs by refusing to comment at all.
  • Chunes said:

If it's not true then they're giving it huge legs by refusing to comment at all.
    I agree. Very Ham fisted.
  • Chunes said:

Well, yes, but….

• This explains why Cameron accidentally said his favourite team was West Ham.

John West Ham

I doubt it was Boris laughing, as he was in most of the societies that Dave was.

Whereas George Osbourne...
    He was in the Bullingdon as well.

I think this is a pretty weak story. Ashcroft says that a Tory MP (no names) claimed that he had seen a photo of the pork stuffing. If the story is to have any legs, the name of the MP will have to be divulged. At the moment, it just sounds like a smear base on Lyndon Johnson's famous accusation that an opponent had relations with a sow on his farm. Not because it was true but because he wanted to hear the bastard deny it.