Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piggate

Comments

• Options

Dont think he will resign but cant think of anything more disgusting.

Really? REALLY????

Eh yes really
    So worse than noncin?
    Ffs
    Thats a no then.
    Just lost for words which is bloody unusual for me.. . You obviously
    think putting your dick in a dead pigs mouth is acceptable, maybe you were there.
    Well its bloody unusual for me to come across someone who's more stupid than me.

I didn't say it was 'acceptable', i was just pointing out theres more disgusting things than flopping your knob on a bit of ham.
    Ffs. You win
  • Options
    Incredible how some people here think its ok...dread to think what there homes look like.
  • Options
    Chippy, what is the worst thing you did when you were younger and having a laugh with your friends ?

Just so that I can have a base point for reference.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Chippy, what is the worst thing you did when you were younger and having a laugh with your friends ?

Just so that I can have a base point for reference.

Scrumping
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Incredible how some people here think its ok...dread to think what there homes look like.

Nobody saying it's good, but it's hardly the worst thing in the world to do. If you were with a bunch of drunken mates, late at night and somebody stuck his knob into an oven ready chicken, you might think it gross or funny, but hardly the most disgusting thing ever.
  • Options

At a younger age than Cameron allegedly was sticking his dick in a dead pigs head for a laugh, I was sweeping up parts of dead pigs off the floor at the mmmMattisons meat product factory to pay my mortgage. I think it's indicative of his total lack of respect/understanding for anything outside his experience.

What a load of bollocks.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/contemporaries-behaved-appallingly-oxford-university-6487342#ICID=sharebar_facebook
    A very balanced piece :smiley:
    "We banned dining societies". How very balanced. This bird was at a decent uni and all she ended up as was a hack on a rag writing dross.
    I expect her parents would rather she'd shagged some sausages rather than work for the mirror.
  • Options
    Dont those farmers have a hard enough time without having people trespass on their land and steal their livelihood ?

I presume you have served time for burglary or mugging seeing as you are a thief.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Dont those farmers have a hard enough time without having people trespass on their land and steal their livelihood ?

I presume you have served time for burglary or mugging seeing as you are a thief.

Another ffs coming they were in my neighbours garden mr saint.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just for the record Ashcroft resigned as a Lord in March.

He started as an employee of a cleaning company and fell out with the boss. He left and bought another cleaning company in liquidation for £1 and sold it for £1.3m. He then went and bought the shares of his old company and sacked the boss. He doesn't hold grudges though.

Did he take his boss to the cleaners?
  • Options
    edited September 2015
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

so stealing from a neighbour is ok but mucking around with some food is not ?

• Options
    Osbourne being in China right now puts me in mind of Major being away on Wisdom Tooth duties when Maggie was getting done over.
    Keeping his head down is George, very wise.
  • Options
    Omg
    MrOneLung said:

MrOneLung said:

so stealing from a neighbour is ok but mucking around with some food is not ?

No i am a criminal mr saint.. .go share the trophy with mr pedantic VG
  • Options

At a younger age than Cameron allegedly was sticking his dick in a dead pigs head for a laugh, I was sweeping up parts of dead pigs off the floor at the mmmMattisons meat product factory to pay my mortgage. I think it's indicative of his total lack of respect/understanding for anything outside his experience.

What a load of bollocks.
    Are you referring to the fact there were indeed a load of bollocks, trotters and other unidentifiable things that I swept up on occasion or doubting the story? Both happen to be 100% true.

Yes Len they did give me a broom and bucket for the task and it's safe to say I've never knowingly eaten a Mathessons product since. Enjoy your dinners...
  • Options
    He has to publicly deny he put his winkle in a dead animal.

It's amazing!
  • Options
    I mean, look what it did to this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm think.about the scene in Ali G indahouse

He's getting torn apart by some minister, he is being shown right up. He then throws out

'Yeah well you sucked off a horse'

And the tide turns. Do your homework for the next PMQ Jeremy....

As a slight aside from the above I can think of plenty of things my associates have done worse than allegedly hang their dick in a dead animals mouth. That probably says more about me and the company I keep though
  • Options
    Associates..... Ha.

Some of us know the truth ;-)
  • Options
    Just suprised the mail has run the story. Maybe the editor didn't get a knighthood recently. Unlike everyone did in the thatcher era.
  • Options

Just suprised the mail has run the story. Maybe the editor didn't get a knighthood recently. Unlike everyone did in the thatcher era.

Chippy, no one is saying it's acceptable. What they are saying is, nearly everybody has done something when they are young, that isn't really acceptable. But we've all done it.

Good for you, that the worst thing you've ever done is scrumping. I should imagine that you are in a minority.

As a a guage of public feeling (don't all laugh). The Loose Women asked the studio audience, if it altered the way they think about Cameron. Bear in mind that 90% of the audience are retired women. So you might assume. a bit delicate, a bit morally judging ?

Well, not one person said that it effected their opinion of him & we all do things when we are young, that we are not proud of.

So, storm in a tea cup, I'd say.
  • Options

Chippy, no one is saying it's acceptable. What they are saying is, nearly everybody has done something when they are young, that isn't really acceptable. But we've all done it.

Good for you, that the worst thing you've ever done is scrumping. I should imagine that you are in a minority.

As a a guage of public feeling (don't all laugh). The Loose Women asked the studio audience, if it altered the way they think about Cameron. Bear in mind that 90% of the audience are retired women. So you might assume. a bit delicate, a bit morally judging ?

Well, not one person said that it effected their opinion of him & we all do things when we are young, that we are not proud of.

So, storm in a tea cup, I'd say.
    Agreed to some extent but today on lbc 90% of callers said he should resign. I have always considered him bent so this doesn't suprise me.
  • Options
    Btw re some of the responses i have had here and their nature some people here clearly do.
  • Options
    Rather have a prime minister that commits sex acts on pigs than have a communist in charge.

Anyway, I'm with VG on this. All sounds like classic banter.
  • Options
    Has he resigned yet ?

Is Corbett still inept ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Has he resigned yet ?

Is Corbett still inept ?

Ronnie Corbett ?