Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piggate

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2015

Behave, kids dicking around. Literally.

Genuinely can't believe how anyone can attempt to make anything serious out of this story. Someone potentially did a stupid prank under peer pressure 20 odd years ago. So what. So did most of us

Most of us aren't the prime minister of Great Britain.
  • Options

Genuinely can't believe how anyone can attempt to make anything serious out of this story. Someone potentially did a stupid prank under peer pressure 20 odd years ago. So what. So did most of us

But he did it long before he was, PM, before he was an MP even. It's not as though he was rifling around in the fridge at the Whitehouse last week to show Obama his party trick.
  • Options

Nor was he then, it's not his party trick when Angela Merkel comes to dinner !
  • Options
    AFKABacon lol
  • Options

Who listened to Supertramp in the 1980s?

I did and still do.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

But he did it long before he was, PM, before he was an MP even. It's not as though he was rifling around in the fridge at the Whitehouse last week to show Obama his party trick.
    Very true but he is now and that's why it's a story that isn't going away soon ( if ever) .
    The whole world knows it now and will forever look at him in a different way.
    I could be wrong but I think he's done.
    Brushing it off as high jinx ain't gonna work Sadly.
  • Options
    The question here is what is a muti-millionaire Lord of the Realm doing writing a tacky unauthorized biography? Pathetic.
  • Options

Nor was he then, it's not his party trick when Angela Merkel comes to dinner !
    Makes very little difference when it happened. It happened ( allegedly).
    Although i would be interested to see the YouTube clip of him doing his party trick at the G8 summit.
    I don't know about Merkel but I think he would go up in Putin's estimation!
  • Options
    edited September 2015

se9addick said:

Very true but he is now and that's why it's a story that isn't going away soon ( if ever) .
    You are wrong, no could about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

The question here is what is a muti-millionaire Lord of the Realm doing writing a tacky unauthorized biography? Pathetic.

That's A question - there are others. :-)
  • Options
    se9addick said:

The pig story is all a bit silly and, I suspect, an opening salvo to a coup. On its own Dave would survive because in the world of the posh it would be considered just some high jinx. If there is more, and more showing poor political choice, then it becomes a different story.

The fact that it is the Mail running it, from an Ashcroft book (who sees himself as king/queen maker) is telling. I would imagine that tomorrow and the next day's episodes will become more politically damning. Question is, who has the Mail decided they want as next leader? Gideon or Boris. Both are flawed in different ways. Certainly won't be May as the Mail will hate her just for being a woman.
  • Options
    Its a long way down the Mail's web page now, Jimmy Tarbuck's appearance on Loose Women the lead story now, that just about sums the whole thing up.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

se9addick said:

?
  • Options
    I also think that Ashcroft is trying to get rid of Cameron - cue Boris Johnson. Politics what a dirty business.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Ashcroft is someone who wants to be seen as instrumental as choosing the next PM. He is someone who is obsessive with his own importance. He is mates with Rothermere. That's why this is happening.
  • Options
    Ashcroft says he did it. Number ten say he didn't. One of them's telling porkies.
  • Options
    Black Mirror... predictor of the future... again...
  • Options
    More serious aspect of the whole thing is that Cameron lied about not knowing about Ashcroft's non dom status according to Ashcroft.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mascot88 said:

Black Mirror... predictor of the future... again...

Or did Charlie Brooker know about this?
  • Options
    vff said:

I also think that Ashcroft is trying to get rid of Cameron - cue Boris Johnson. Politics what a dirty business.

My money is on Gideon who is seen as an earnest chap. Solid, and someone who can be manipulated by the grandees. Boris is seen as a liability within Tory circles.
  • Options

Riviera said:

se9addick said:

?
    ??
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

se9addick said:

?
    ??
    is this worth an argument alert? albeit, a mysterious one.
  • Options
    vff said:

More serious aspect of the whole thing is that Cameron lied about not knowing about Ashcroft's non dom status according to Ashcroft.

Forget the pig that story alone is damning enough.
  • Options

vff said:

My money is on Gideon who is seen as an earnest chap. Solid, and someone who can be manipulated by the grandees. Boris is seen as a liability within Tory circles.
    Osbourne would be the new Gordon Brown, and is not a likeable or sympathetic character. Never underestimate Boris Jonnson, who not as clever as he thinks is but is not as stupid as he presents himself either.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

vff said:

Anyone who thinks Boris Johnson is next in line as PM knows fuck all about politics or about what you need to do to get your peers to vote for you as PM.

Cameron isn't going anywhere and even if he did Osborne is so far in front of the rest that it would barely be worth a serious contest.

Ridiculous story - we have the biggest refugee crisis in modern times taking place in Europe and the pathetic UK media are obsessing about whether the PM stuck his todger in a pig 30 years ago.

As that vile animal Littlejohn says, "You couldn't make it up."
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Oh facking YAWN to the lotta ya, it's a proper non story, the kind of shit you see on the front of the Sunday Sport and the the Daily Star, "man shags pig head" and in reality you read the story and it's all a bit meh.

I'm sure there are high ranking officials in charge of important companies and affairs that have done far worse.

Reminds me of Ali G IndaHouse when he can't think of anything to say so he just blurts out "yeah well you sucked off a horse"

What next,

"Corbyn played soggy biscuit when he was 17"?

"Farage once goosed friend in the showers"

"Milliband licked whipped cream off a grandmothers tits"

Surely all the welsh MP's would be shitting themselves over this, I mean most of their sheep are still alive

• Options
    vff said:

vff said:

Osbourne would be the new Gordon Brown, and is not a likeable or sympathetic character. Never underestimate Boris Jonnson, who not as clever as he thinks is but is not as stupid as he presents himself either.
    You are right, Boris is not stupid at all. He is manipulative and unpleasant with a 'fun' outward persona. His mistake is being unpleasant to too many of his colleagues. Many tories are in the anyone but Boris brigade.