Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piggate

Comments

• Options

Is it even news?

It's bestiality, and that's a criminal offence, so I'd say it's news.
  • Options

This explains why Cameron accidentally said his favourite team was West Ham.

John West Ham

When all along his favourite team was Bolton, The trotters !

Thou not the type of bloke to shake hands.

• Options

Is it even news?

If the animal is dead does that count?
  • Options

Is it even news?

This is the kind of mental sensationalism I was referring to. How the hell did you go from Ashcrofts story to 'The PM shagged a pig'?!
  • Options

Is it even news?

The get out of jail free card is the fact that the rest of the pig wasn't joined to its head.

• Options
    Incidentally - anyone seen any odds for Boris in charge by Christmas?
  • Options

Friendly fire aka Blue on Blue ....
  • Options

I love the way everyone just assumes this is 100pc true! As for the lefties all jumping on the 'he needs to resign' bandwagon - oh give over. In fact, I would rather we had a dead pig running the country than Jeremy 'I look like DamoNorthStands smelly old Geography teacher' Corbyn.

Well Lord Ashcroft is telling us it is true and he's not a lefty. I can't believe he or the Mail have made it up to sell books/papers.

Chill out, no one really cares if it is true, it's just silly. Hilarious that you're trying to spin it as a lefty attack when it is totally an inhouse righty job. Et tu Brutus as they say at Eton.

The accusation that he knew about Ashcrofts non-dom status is much more significant. We'll see what else the former tory bigwig has to reveal this week.
    Et tu Brute, Henners. Vocative case. Did you learn nothing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Don't be silly. The Olympic Stadium deal will be public by then. :-)
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I love the way everyone just assumes this is 100pc true! As for the lefties all jumping on the 'he needs to resign' bandwagon - oh give over. In fact, I would rather we had a dead pig running the country than Jeremy 'I look like DamoNorthStands smelly old Geography teacher' Corbyn.

Well Lord Ashcroft is telling us it is true and he's not a lefty. I can't believe he or the Mail have made it up to sell books/papers.

Chill out, no one really cares if it is true, it's just silly. Hilarious that you're trying to spin it as a lefty attack when it is totally an inhouse righty job. Et tu Brutus as they say at Eton.

The accusation that he knew about Ashcrofts non-dom status is much more significant. We'll see what else the former tory bigwig has to reveal this week.
    At my S E London comp? Very little, the polymath you read on here is self/family educated.
  • Options

Is it even news?

The get out of jail free card is the fact that the rest of the pig wasn't joined to its head.

Sticking your penis in a dead animal's orifice is OK if the rest of the animal is missing? I don't think that's a defence you'd want to rely on.
    The individual who possesses the photograph might have more to worry about. (Which is why the story will never be corroborated.)

Anyway. The UK press like to pal up to people like Ashcroft and then twist the knife later having already got a story in reserve. We shall see.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Your sister is your supper.....

I'm sure the Birmingham fans will resist the temptation to use such insults when they play Cameron's Aston Villa this week.
  • Options

Leuth said:

At my S E London comp? Very little, the polymath you read on here is self/family educated.
    O pondweed! Let me alone, for I have a saucy little engagement at the alma mater tonight. Apparently we shall be having swan! And eating it too!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    This is comedy gold David Cameron.
    Hell hath no fury like a lord scorned.

My point about the pigs head is as long as Dave didn't steal it,
    then putting your todger in its mouth is not a criminal offence(unless your in a supermarket)
    but is best to leave off any CV.

Cameron's meeting with the Queen next week ?

DC. "Hello your Majestry".

Queen. "Hello Prime minister, Sorry there are no cucumber sandwiches this week but my footman has managed to get you some Pork scratchings.
    One is so amused."

DC. "Should i resign MAM".

Queen. No way DC, Philip was a sailor and they would put vaseline around the anus of the young sailors when they got rat arsed and when they awoke the rest of the crew would wink at them, what a hoot.

DC. "Thank you mam, so when they report a similar story of what i did to the horses Head, i will be Ok".

Queen. "Horses Head, you dirty Boy. Your toast".

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Oh the rasherness of youth eh. The best old Dave can do is not divulge where he actually dipped his wick but what's the betting he makes a pig's ear of it.
  • Options
    I sometimes feel I wasted my time at University, the most dangerous thing I did was go to the Chelsea Charlton Battle of the Bridge match in 1988!
  • Options

Not a chance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I assume those that are passing this off as a non-story, not because it's from the Mail and therefore suspicious but the others, used to play rugby union?
  • Options

Is it even news?

Necrophilia then?
  • Options
    You can tell a man who boozes by the company he chooses.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Is it even news?

Necrophilia then?
    Neither. For bestiality the animal has to be alive, and necrophilia only pertains to humans. Or so I read on twitter this morning :-)

ETA: oh and it wasn't an initiation ceremony for The Bullingdon Club, but at a Piers Gaveston society dinner (I keep mishearing that as Peers Gaviscon) which was an entirely different thing. So thankfully you don't have to imagine Boris and Osborne doing the same thing.
  • Options
    At least Cameron has ensured his place in the history books. Like Catherine the Great he'll never be forgotten.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Is it even news?

Rumour appears to be necrophiliac beastiality lol

They're having to make a whole new category in those adult sites for the mentally deranged.
  • Options
    Poor David Hameron must be taking it lard…
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    What a twat Toby Young is.
    How the hell can sticking your cock in a dead pigs mouth reflect well on Cameron!
    His reputation has been forever tarnished whether it's true or not.