Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Press at the Valley today. (Luzon Press Conf)

Comments

• Can barely speak a word of English
  • Bubble said:

shirty5 said:
    Touche Katrien, Touche .... You want to leave me here to fend for myself Roland, with old 'Roll out Richard' well take a look at this absolute whopper
    Fuck me sideways - I can't believe that was said. Yes, he could be our Ferguson, but then again he could also be our David Moyes. FFS!!
  • Our Alex ferguson????? Please someone get the drugs she's on.

All he is, is an Israeli Paddy McGuinness
  • His English is atrocious.

Won't take him long to sort that out.
  • I've just watched the clip and..................................................I'm almost lost for words, it was awful and I'm planning my trip to Fleetwood for next season
  • Can someone post a transcript ?

I couldn't understand a word of that interview.

• why is everyone so bothered about his English? Took Pochiettino nearly a year to even mutter a word in English so he is streets ahead of that. Or perhaps he should have spoken in Israeli with an interpreter as that would have given you all another stick to beat him over the head with. Jeez, give the guy a break.
  • Sponsored links:

• If anyone wanted proof that our club has become a rich mans experimental shambles, the chaotic press conference was it.
    We, the supporters, the only stable asset this club now has, are being taken for complete fools by RD & KM. We are being lied to time and time again. The trouble is we feel powerless to do anything about it.

Any suggestions?

A very confused and angry,

Willieduff
  • Uboat said:

I'm looking for positives and all I've got so far is that he didn't unveil Ched Evans as the solution to our striker problem.

Roland'll want to try him out at Liege first. We'll only get him once he's had a few months to prove he can't hack it in Belgium.
  • The main problem is that they are lying to themselves. RD believes you can impose a different business model onto football and succeed, despite any proof. It depends upon thinking that all his players and coaches can be fitted in somewhere in the network and that all his clubs are really one club. He expects this to work and when it does not he blames the coaches
    We are stuck with this until RD gets fed up with failure and sells the club. By that time we could be anywhere.
  • Are you lot still moaning?
  • Are you lot still moaning?

Are you still moaning about other people not having the same view as you?
    Its a question mate, not a moan.
  • Love to know what Solly, JJ etc are thinking at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015

Are you lot still moaning?

no offence my friend, but you don't go every week as a you play / manage Saturday's, don't you?

• Press conferences mean little even though I have to say it was car crash TV and not very well managed.

Post match comments mean little

"Passion" shown on the touch line by manager mean even less.

Results matter.

So far he is unbeaten (and he's not won a game either).

Do he, the network or this PR disaster given me much confidence that he will succeed? No, not much but it is the results.
  • We did interview others. Sorry Katrien but that's Bullshit.

http://youtu.be/3r3AjeKOlgA
  • edited January 2015

why is everyone so bothered about his English? Took Pochiettino nearly a year to even mutter a word in English so he is streets ahead of that. Or perhaps he should have spoken in Israeli with an interpreter as that would have given you all another stick to beat him over the head with. Jeez, give the guy a break.

Pochettino could speak English, he just didn't want to to the press…and Pochettino had actually achieved something before he came here.
  • why is everyone so bothered about his English? Took Pochiettino nearly a year to even mutter a word in English so he is streets ahead of that. Or perhaps he should have spoken in Israeli with an interpreter as that would have given you all another stick to beat him over the head with. Jeez, give the guy a break.

Apparently Pochiettino did speak English but not to the media and I though that was wrong.
    I am bothered by his lack of spoken English as we are an English club and whilst our players come from a few different countries for most of them English is the common language and therefore the Head Coach must be able to communicate well with them and please don't say that he can use Ben Haim as an interpreter as that just won't do.

• "I'm only 12 hours here "

great, he can't even tell the time....