Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Press at the Valley today. (Luzon Press Conf)

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
Can any one find out what time it will be on sky sports news today?.

Comments

• Where did she say that?.
  • Katrien said 10 AM today. So probably 1pm tomorrow!

Either that or it was yesterday.
  • Invited journos only I suspect.
  • The normal crap we hear from them all , same script fro all newbies at a club
  • Just been mentioned on SSN - "later today".
  • Would be good to have someone there asking some tough questions about the process and apparent inconsistencies between club statements and reality. Any local journos up to the challenge?
  • Davo55 said:

Would be good to have someone there asking some tough questions about the process and apparent inconsistencies between club statements and reality. Any local journos up to the challenge?

I'd imagine the only journos there either aint that bothered and see no ground breaking story to be had, or those from local media who would want to ask those sort of questions simply won't, as they know it would probably mean the end of their access to any further interviews.

I'm fully expecting a run-of-the-mill "welcome to the club" , "I will work hard to turn things around" , "we're desperately looking for players to strenghen the squad" (even though we know it won't happen), blah blah blah.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Now on the OS. Press conference starts at 2:30.
  • It's live on CAFCPlayer at the mo
  • Live on SSN too
  • Pre-amble on Player now...
  • Expecting "a lively" presser...some journo's expected to ask tough questions. Some are disappointed that RD is not (as far as they know) going to be present.
  • Apparently RD is NOT at the press conference, yet he was when announcing BP!
  • Guy is a "Guy" as in gorilla, not a "gee" as in free.
  • 39 years old. Used to be a centre half when he played.
  • Sponsored links:

• KM and maybe RM alongside when its starts.....only 3 mins to go now
  • Ahhh..now it makes sense - Bob was too old...that's why he was sacked day after his birthday.
  • Sky sports and BBC in attendance with camera's
  • Looks like only three journo's there from the pics on SSN...
  • Hope someone asks about transfer policy and players coming in during this window
  • On skysports news channel now.
  • Listening now keen to hear the more difficult questions some journos will hopefully be asking, although seems kind of pointless if Roland could not make it for the unveiling of the latest chosen one he feels so passionate about having the ability to bring us success...................
  • Looks like they are waiting for the adverts to finish before he appears...
  • I'm sure Sky haven't given us this much coverage since we've been out of the Prem; would be crazy to expect another televised game though.
  • Just put Sky Sports News on one of my screens and put my IM on Do Not Disturb. Should be interesting.