Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Press at the Valley today. (Luzon Press Conf)

Comments

• Watching now.
  • What attracted him? Money...surely?
  • packed press conference by the looks of it......he is very nervous
  • What's your management style?

'I hate to lose. Bla, bla, bla'

What?
  • Any money to spend Guy?

Completely dodges the question. What manager takes the a job without knowing the answer to that question? Let's assume that's a big fat no.
  • Puppet or not he seems ok. Hates losing and wants to bring winning back to the valley. He could be an absolute disaster or he could get us winning again. Hey ho, good luck guy, you're gonna need it.
  • He doesn't seem to have any answers. Asked about his backroom team, he talked about the squad, unless he didn't get the question.
  • Puppet or not he seems ok. Hates losing and wants to bring winning back to the valley. He could be an absolute disaster or he could get us winning again. Hey ho, good luck guy, you're gonna need it.

Absolute nothing quote though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

He doesn't seem to have any answers. Asked about his backroom team, he talked about the squad, unless he didn't get the question.

This. Dodged every question.
  • Brilliant when asked about backroom staff. Has not got a clue!
  • Katrien says ambition is to stay in Championship, and to improve in future
  • Watched on SSN

didn't hear too much of interest as tame questions.

Maybe more on cafcplayer
  • Very little there was there...
  • Pedro45 said:

Katrien says ambition is to stay in Championship, and to improve in future

Did she say that this time last year too?
  • Seems that his English is not too great. Looks like he will need TBH around to help communicate with the players.
  • I will have it up on here in 5 minutes. Be warned , his voice is really annoying and his English is poor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Katrien said that though it didn't work for Luzon at SL it could work for him here.
  • Well that was exciting , load of drivel dodged most questions which I expected .
  • Not one straight answer. What a waste of time. Katrien sat there nodding away, offering nothing.

Pointless press conference in my opinion.
  • So who else was interviewed? Damian Matthew who was put in charge for one match, then had it taken away again?
  • He's not easy to understand...

Thinks Champ is higher tempo, good atmosphere, compares to any league in world.
  • Finished for broadcast media, now print media I guess...
  • edited January 2015
    His English is atrocious.