Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• I had the same feeling before the time we won 1-0 at West Ham. Its hope that gets you in their dump of a ground.
  • edited March 2014
    I can definitely see the team turning up this time, the coach is booked and everything. There is also a cracking new conspiracy theory being hatched for after the game involving throwaway comments on Twatter and Faceshite, it's going to be great here on CL...
  • Jarman said:

well I ain't going either, I've got better things to do with the money I'd waste on the day....really hope we win and so be it if I'm not there to see it....I've lost count of the number of times I've seen us at the old and new Den, will be the first Millwall game I've willingly missed in about 30 years, but I just can't face it.

Yeah because we've played there so many times over the last 30 years, eh?
    14 times
  • cafctom said:

I'm typically just as pessimistic about playing Millwall whenever that fixture comes up.

However, IF a miracle happens and we get a result - I hope it hurts those "supporters" who bottled this fixture and didn't want to get behind the team.

'bottled it' ???.....not at all, just can't be arsed to spend the cash on the day out it would cost only to be locked in their shithole again for an hour after another defeat.

As I said, I really hope this is the one time the team do turn up.
  • NWCorner said:

Picking up my ticket in the morning. I will never give up on my Charlton no matter how tired and fucked off I am today, no matter how I will probably be feeling like this come 4.45 on Saturday, no matter how much this constant rumour mill, hearsay, bitterness about Owners, managers, contracts, players is pissing me off. Gotta keep believing !

Welcome to CL Roland :-)
  • Having not seen us win this season think I should sell my ticket
  • Cant say i blame anyone that doesnt want to go and spend another £60 quid on a day out watching our players melt again.
  • gutted i'm out of the country, not missed scum away since 1980
  • gutted i'm out of the country, not missed scum away since 1980

Defo going to win.

• Sponsored links:

• Well I have two tickets and shall still go Saturday that team needs all the support it can get
  • WSS said:

gutted i'm out of the country, not missed scum away since 1980

Defo going to win.

If not get on the rum....
  • I am going, beginning to wish I wasn't, know I will regret it.
  • Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 1m
    @CafcAddick_Matt 2281 tickets sold for @MillwallFC #cafc
  • WE SHALL DESTROY THEM
  • Never miss it. Never will.

same
  • I'm there with my son - his first trip to Millwall and probably his fifth London away over the years. He saw a great win at White Hart Lane years ago and a decent draw at Vicarage Road so who knows.
  • If we win on Saturday, I will eat my pants...
  • Sponsored links:

• To all you going on Saturday - i highly commend you all.
    For me, i'm sorry, i just have had enough of putting hard earned cash towards players who quite obviously, after yesterdays 'performance' quite obviously dont really give a feck.
  • To all you going on Saturday - i highly commend you all.
    For me, i'm sorry, i just have had enough of putting hard earned cash towards players who quite obviously, after yesterdays 'performance' quite obviously dont really give a feck.

That is untrue & very unfair & yes I'll be there.
  • Massive game this... and people are bottling it and not going! The same people who probably said our players "bottled it" yesterday. It's Millwall away you just can't miss it because "you dont feel like it".
  • It's them. I will definitely be there.
  • Huge game, season defining

Don't blame anyone not fancying it after that shambles but it's Millwall it's a huge game and just think if you missed us win there :)

See you in the Kings Head London Bridge after another bottle job....
  • Went to Boro, we lost.....went to Blackburn, we lost, Full Members Cup Final, we lost, Bramall Lane, lost...........looking forward to Millwall on Saturday
  • If we win on Saturday, I will eat my pants...

If we win on Saturday I will eat your pants !

• Going. Again. Why? Don't know. Therapy please.
  • 35 years of disappointment (1998 and Carlisle apart), season tickets at Sellout and Upton Park(s), so I am not likely to give up on the team after Sunday. I will be there on Saturday.
  • We will win now as I am not going! I am now up for it but unable to convince anyone else to go with me even my old man who been going for years.