Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Tickets to go on sale on Thursday.

Restrictions to be confirmed.

Tickets for @MillwallFC wiil go on sale 9am Thurs 13th Feb. Prices and restrictions TBC. Keep watching. #cafc

Comments

• Only top tier this time I presume
  • How Long to the first 'we will lose anyway' comment.
  • markmc68 said:

We going to lose anyway

Thats better. Its a proper Millwall thread now.
  • first bit of blind optimism coming......

we're gonna win 4-0
  • It's not a Millwall thread until someone has heard that they're going burn the stand with us in it and the army have been put on standby.
  • Imagine being in the away end. Having lost 4 - 0.
    Reebok wearing chavs hurling abuse at us. It just doesn't bear thinking about.
  • markmc68 said:

Imagine being in the away end. Having lost 4 - 0.

Reebok wearing chavs hurling abuse at us. It just doesn't bear thinking about.

Hopefully Curb_it will be on special car park duty at The Valley to welcome home the players....

• Luckily we'll have the alley way to protect us from those naughty horrible boys this time
  • Sponsored links:

• I will be there, just because we have to beat them at some point.
  • Beware the ides of March.
  • As I pointed out last week , Powell should offer them the 2-0 win now and take the team away for some warm weather training . It'd be way more beneficial than getting smashed there yet again.
  • I'd love to take the team talk in the changing room. In fact i would take it on the pitch.
    Sorry just getting a bit carried away here.
    Do the players really know what this game means to us?
  • markmc68 said:

I'd love to take the team talk in the changing room. In fact i would take it on the pitch.
    Sorry just getting a bit carried away here.
    Do the players really know what this game means to us?

If they looked around the sea of red seats around the valley in September i would say they do. You won't see a blue seat in the Millwall stands.
  • But do you think the players care.
    I reckon they only care what's in their pay packet
  • I think they care but no more than any other game and we can't expect them to as we don't treat it like any thing special.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would be gutted if I didn't go and we beat them. I was there last time in the snow that night was brilliant.
  • markmc68 said:

But do you think the players care.
    I reckon they only care what's in their pay packet

I'm going to predict that you have never actually met a professional football player.

• After last season , I said I was never going near that place again, did someone say tickets go on sale Thursday?
  • DRF. You couldn't be further than the truth.
    Poor prediction.
  • gonna miss this one , i'm away , not missed millwall away since i first started going away in the early 80's

so on that basis we will win and i'll be over the moon

dream on
  • Hopefully I'll be able to get a ticket. I've only been to 3 away this season (might be 4 if I go to Leicester)
  • Hopefully I'll be able to get a ticket. I've only been to 3 away this season (might be 4 if I go to Leicester)

You'll get a ticket no question

• More chance of winning the cup than winning there.

Still gonna go though.
  • Anyone name the last (home or away) London derby win for CP ?
  • Anyone name the last (home or away) London derby win for CP ?

Has he actually won one? Didn't beat Orient did we? Lost to Dagenham, lost to Millwall, lost to QPR, lost to Fulham in the cup...if Watford away last season counts then it might be them and Brentford before that. Pure guesswork here.