Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• Why are there no ticket details up on the official site still?! Want to know the restriction details.
  • Last time I did this fixture was the 4-0. Do they still do a half hour lock-in in the away end when we play there?
  • No we got out smooth last time
  • Why are there no ticket details up on the official site still?! Want to know the restriction details.

There are.

Tickets for Charlton’s Championship match at Millwall went on restricted sale on Thursday morning.

The Addicks have been allocated 3,000 seats at The Den for the game on Saturday, March 15th (3pm).

Tickets are priced £26 adults, £17 over 60s, £13 U16s and £7 U12s, when accompanied by an adult.

Wheelchair and ambulant disabled tickets are priced according to the relevant category, including a free helper.

From Thursday, February 13th VIP season-ticket holders and Valley Gold season-ticket holders can buy three tickets for the match per qualifying member.

Please note the Valley commercial centre will close at 4.30pm on Thursday afternoon to allow essential maintenance work to take place.

From 9am on Tuesday, February 18th season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy three tickets per qualifying member. Fans with a purchase history of four or more games on their membership this season can also buy up to the minimum purchased for each fixture.

Then, from 9am on Tuesday, February 25th, fans who have been to two or more away games in the previous two seasons – as of February 8th – will be able to buy up to three tickets each.

Finally, from Tuesday, March 4th, all existing Red Card holders – as of February 8th – will be able to buy up to three tickets each.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140213-millwall-tickets-on-sale-now-1357450.aspx#XiLQihhajSPoSlHR.99
  • Must have just been added - cheers.
  • So we're going to have both tiers again. Should be fun! :)
  • Really? Thought we had nearly all the lower but I don't doubt you.
    Either way we should be selling what ever we are given esp being a Sat 3pm.

Yep. You only had the middle few blocks in the lower. It was your little kiddies going doolally at the end that spread it across a few more blocks!

The irony. The end block in the stand to the left of us is always full of kids who spend the entire game giving it to away fans.

And it was you lot that went 'doolally' when a couple of flares got thrown.
    Blimey. Went straight over your head that one didn't it.
  • Ticket for Dad & I snapped up. Got mine for And Leicester at the same time.
  • No we got out smooth last time

Didn't we perform an enforced lock-in. The post match entertainment put on by the Millwall Yoof was very entertaining
  • Spanish said:

No we got out smooth last time

Didn't we perform an enforced lock-in. The post match entertainment put on by the Millwall Yoof was very entertaining
    indeed ... great fun :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Sure we only got let out with them because Sth Bermondsey was closed, wouldn't bank on the same again this year
  • got ours today. never seen as beat them surely its time.
  • This will be a victorious day...
  • Ticket for Dad & I snapped up. Got mine for And Leicester at the same time.

Going to let the side down on this one, Tommy as will be in sunny Tenerife.

Let's hope that's a good omen for the lads ...

• Looking forward to this we are defiantly due a win against Millwall got my tickets sorted.
  • Tickets are on there way... love going Millwall away.
  • Tickets came today, and they are in the Lower Tier
  • they are sticking all the valley gold and vip in the lower tie and then stick the all going becuase its millwall lot in the upper tier further away from the millwall lot on the sides.
  • Lower tier tickets arrived
  • glad we are also in the bottom tier and not just in the top,will get my tickets for the top I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Just a quick question.

From 9am on Tuesday, February 18th season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members can buy three tickets per qualifying member. Fans with a purchase history of four or more games on their membership this season can also buy up to the minimum purchased for each fixture.

Does that mean red card?
  • Cheers! Looks like I can get tickets on Tuesday then!
  • 3 tickets sorted
  • Are they selling the upper yet ?
  • Yes, thats where they said mine are.
  • Last time I did this fixture was the 4-0. Do they still do a half hour lock-in in the away end when we play there?

Let out same time last time, South Bermondsey station was closed though so not sure if that will happen this time.
  • You can go upper or lower anyway from the same concourse. Its not like the stewards care at the den.
  • got our 4, got a good feeling about this one
  • Getting 6 today anyone know how many we have sold ?