Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• The way you're going, this could be the game that we condemn you to relegation. That would be sweet.

In reality, looks like we'll both be fighting for survival, maybe the last place will be between us. A win either way will be huge.

Still think Donny, Bolton and Bpool will be down there fighting it out with Us. you and Barnsley.
    they wont be if we keep losing to them.

I think Yeovil are as good as down, they do not seem to be able to hold leads as last night demonstrated . When we play at the Toolbox I'd like us to be ahead of them in the table so they would need to win more than us.

Big game for the Spanners Saturday against Bolton at home and the following week away at Barnsley , real six pointers .Ideal results for us would be draws.

Barnsley at home is a must win for us regardless of the QPR result,but then again I said the same about Birmingham .
  • i've had a night to sleep on it....

it will be 5-0 to us, not 4-0
  • edited February 2014
    Have they confirmed ticket prices and restrictions yet
  • edited February 2014
    Nicholas said:

Have they confirmed ticket prices and restrictions yet

No. Still waiting. Rather late considering they are on sale in 23 hours.

Hoping only need 3 away days as haven't got to many away this year.

• edited February 2014
    I reckon it will be 4 aways and valley gold. Loads will still get to ST holders and quite a lot to general even if we don't get the lower tier.

We should get the lower tier as Millwall fans have a fear of getting passed the two small stewards that can hold 400 of them back. Nothing to worry about as usual.
  • I imagine we will get top tier and then central blocks of lower. That's what they normally give the proper naughty teams like Leeds...and now us
  • Nobody has had the bottom tier apart from Charlton in recent years.
  • Leeds did the other year when the game was on TV as they taunted mill wall fans so much that mill wall tried to get into the away end. Wouldn't have done that if Leeds were in upper tier
  • Sadly they are animals... Went to the last one. Good atmosphere by cafc fans... I couldn't get over how there fans behaved in and out of the ground.
  • I agree with Sparrows Lane Lion. That third relegation place will be us or Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall away. Let's av it
  • edited February 2014
    Just had one of those super sized costas...

I'm going 6-0
  • Will be getting tickets tomorrow win or lose can't miss a South London derby.
  • Of all the times to beat Millwall away , this would be it, i'm in COYR!
  • Unfortunately I think Millwall's frontline will click and they go on a run of 5 or so games which keeps them up.

I'll be there, not that I particularly want to be. Not losing is absolutely imperative.
  • cafctom said:

Nobody has had the bottom tier apart from Charlton in recent years.

AFC Wimbledon have.
  • Leeds did the other year when the game was on TV as they taunted mill wall fans so much that mill wall tried to get into the away end. Wouldn't have done that if Leeds were in upper tier

Did they actually try to get into the away end or did they just gesture angrily from behind 3 lines of police?
  • We'll go 4-0 down by half time, then the fans who haven't left will see Ceddy Evina prove his doubters wrong by scoring 5 Messi-like wonder goals.. Might have to put a quid on it!
  • 3000 we've been allocated. whats that equate to? Just top tier?
  • Adults £26
    +60s £17
    U16s £13
    U12s £7

13/2 - 17/2 VIP ST holders, ST holders with Valley gold, max 3 per member
  • Sponsored links:

• Bit of bottom tier too
  • edited February 2014

3000 we've been allocated. whats that equate to? Just top tier?

Bit of lower tier too if 3k - middle few blocks I guess.
  • 3000 we've been allocated. whats that equate to? Just top tier?

Bit of lower tier too if 3k - middle few blocks I guess.
    Cheers
  • Wouldn't sit in that small portion of the lower tier, it'll be raining down coins, seats and police hats
  • Surprised they've given us any of the lower tier after last season. Think the top tier holds just over 2k so as others have said it'll be the middle blocks of the lower tier
  • Whole stand holds 4k, upper tier is slightly bigger, 2,200 if I recall correctly, room for 1,800 downstairs so certainly seems like whole of upper tier plus central blocks of lower tier.

Pretty sure they increased our allocation later on due to demand last time round, but I'm surprised they've given us any lower tier this time after the flare throwing etc last time round.
  • MrLargo said:

Whole stand holds 4k, upper tier is slightly bigger, 2,200 if I recall correctly, room for 1,800 downstairs so certainly seems like whole of upper tier plus central blocks of lower tier.

Pretty sure they increased our allocation later on due to demand last time round, but I'm surprised they've given us any lower tier this time after the flare throwing etc last time round.

Pleased they have, good numbers for us again
  • edited February 2014
    MrLargo said:

Whole stand holds 4k, upper tier is slightly bigger, 2,200 if I recall correctly, room for 1,800 downstairs so certainly seems like whole of upper tier plus central blocks of lower tier.

This is Millwall, according to many of you we let everything go, so why would we limit your tickets?
  • MrLargo said:

This is Millwall, according to many of you we let everything go, so why would we limit your tickets?
    Maybe Police advice SLL ?
  • Bit annoying that one of my aways this year was Huddersfield in the cup so I have no proof of my attendance