Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• Yann897 said:

Getting 6 today anyone know how many we have sold ?

2,994, you better hurry up.
  • Yann897 said:

at 10.10am I was told about 400

• Yann897 said:

If that's true that's terrible .
  • really? until today it was VG and VIP season ticket holders only.
  • edited February 2014
    Suppose so just expected few more, prob pick up from today.
  • About right.
  • They were still selling for the lower but asked for upper .
  • Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Restricted sales so far. Regular away travellers probably busy trying to either get a refund from saturday or plan their trip for next next monday and also we haven't had a home game in the past week. Plenty of time for sales to sort themselves out, the game is a month away.
  • edited February 2014

Yann897 said:

Yann897 said:

Restricted sales so far. Regular away travellers probably busy trying to either get a refund from saturday or plan their trip for next next monday and also we haven't had a home game in the past week. Plenty of time for sales to sort themselves out, the game is a month away.
    Yeah I know I already said I just expected few more . I half forgot it's only just gone on sale to season ticket holders
  • By the time you play us, will you know whether you're going to Wembley yet?
  • Sponsored links:

Believe the quarter final is scheduled for weekend of 8 March, so if we beat Wednesday and the quarter final against Sheff U doesn't go to a replay then we will know.

• If we win at bramall lane the week before. Not if we draw at BL as the replay will be after the game at the den i believe. Only if we beat wednesday first.
  • JT said:

Blatant West Ham fan.
  • JT said:

I forgot all about that knob

• He should have been nicked for that hair cut alone. It would have been kind if he could have kept the hat to cover it.
  • MrLargo said:

By the time you play us, will you know whether you're going to Wembley yet?

Believe the quarter final is scheduled for weekend of 8 March, so if we beat Wednesday and the quarter final against Sheff U doesn't go to a replay then we will know.

So we could be treated to 3,000 Charlton repeating numerous Wembley songs over & over like we did.
  • JT said:

Don't think you can clearly ID him from that.
  • MrLargo said:

By the time you play us, will you know whether you're going to Wembley yet?

So we could be treated to 3,000 Charlton repeating numerous Wembley songs over & over like we did.
    I wouldn't start worrying quite yet. With our cup pedigree I'd be happy enough if they just kept postponing the Sheffield Wednesday game until after the quarter final weekend - I reckon that's our best chance of featuring in the semi-final draw.

If by some miracle we do get to the semi-finals then I'm sure you'll be treated to an extensive list of Wembley-related songs, don't you worry about that!
  • Sponsored links:

I think we'll probably know that by next monday.
  • is there going to be a coach service like last year?
  • JT said:

He's coming for you
  • Got mine! Thought I couldn't buy them till Thursday for some reason... So thanks whoever triggered my memory on here.
  • Cant you remember who it was
  • just got mine ecstatic! cant wait!
  • Anyone know how many we've sold?
  • That bloke who nicked the coppers hat, whatever happened to him? Fine, caution etc. Anyone know?
  • edited February 2014

That bloke who nicked the coppers hat, whatever happened to him? Fine, caution etc. Anyone know?

Given a Millwall season ticket for this 2013/14 season
    Carnage. The s/t was Stuwalls... You couldn't make it up!