Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• I thought the top tier was 3,000
  • Croydon said:

Bit annoying that one of my aways this year was Huddersfield in the cup so I have no proof of my attendance

They'll go on general sale mate, no need to worry, you'll be able to get one.

• Adults £26
    +60s £17
    U16s £13
    U12s £7

13/2 - 17/2 VIP ST holders, ST holders with Valley gold, max 3 per member

Apologies for being thick - I can't find this information anywhere, or confirmation of the 3k allocation. Have checked our website and CAFC Twitter and can't see anything - have they also confirmed what the sale restrictions are?
  • 3k will be more than enough this year, they'll hit general sale
  • Won't be a prob getting a ticket
  • MrLargo said:

Adults £26
    +60s £17
    U16s £13
    U12s £7

Apologies for being thick - I can't find this information anywhere, or confirmation of the 3k allocation. Have checked our website and CAFC Twitter and can't see anything - have they also confirmed what the sale restrictions are?
    It's on Twitter - @CAFCTickets
  • Jodaius said:

MrLargo said:

Adults £26
    +60s £17
    U16s £13
    U12s £7

It's on Twitter - @CAFCTickets
    Thanks mate, must learn how to use Twitter properly one of these days
  • Biggest game against them in recent years. If we sold 4k last year we should be shifting 3k no problem esp as I assume its Sat 3pm still.
  • They will sell out, as it's their cup final.
  • Biggest game against them in recent years. If we sold 4k last year we should be shifting 3k no problem esp as I assume its Sat 3pm still.

3400 last year

• Sponsored links:

• Really? Thought we had nearly all the lower but I don't doubt you.
    Either way we should be selling what ever we are given esp being a Sat 3pm.
  • out of interest, when was the last time we scored at the Toolbox. I'm pretty certain the last 2 times we failed to score - what with the infamous 4-0 debacle and then last year 0-0 (?). I just can't remember celebrating scoring there and I missed the 2-0 Grant-in-the snow job.
  • out of interest, when was the last time we scored at the Toolbox. I'm pretty certain the last 2 times we failed to score - what with the infamous 4-0 debacle and then last year 0-0 (?). I just can't remember celebrating scoring there and I missed the 2-0 Grant-in-the snow job.

Friendly in 2006
  • edited February 2014
    Friendly 2011. Didn't we score 3?

and still lost.

Yep. You only had the middle few blocks in the lower. It was your little kiddies going doolally at the end that spread it across a few more blocks!
  • so glad I can't make this one this year, save myself getting wound up by a non performance on the pitch.
  • Got my ticket for Millwall sorted, and for Leicester away too. Can't wait.
  • cafctom said:

Got my ticket for Millwall sorted, and for Leicester away too. Can't wait.

Same, going to be a very congested March!
  • Is there restrictions on tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• new baby/new job/every bloomin family member having their birthday in feb means i canny afford this one right now...

here's hoping i can still grab one in a few weeks

• we have shot our selves in the foot just because we chucked the odd seat and a flare,they have done much worse over the years
  • 26 quid for 16 and 17 year olds too much.

Yep. You only had the middle few blocks in the lower. It was your little kiddies going doolally at the end that spread it across a few more blocks!

The irony. The end block in the stand to the left of us is always full of kids who spend the entire game giving it to away fans.

And it was you lot that went 'doolally' when a couple of flares got thrown.
  • so glad I can't make this one this year, save myself getting wound up by a non performance on the pitch.

you know Charlton this will be our year then

We will win this year fact then that is what your Charlton will do for you

We will win this year fact then that is what your Charlton will do for you

• CAFCBourne...
    could you please repeat that?

The only reason we got away with what we did last time was because their main firm were being interviewed by Jeremy Kyle, apparently ?

• Loved the atmosphere last season at their place. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea, but it made for a fun change. The kids who give it the big one in their stands are quite comical. Its the elder ones who really are embarrassing.

If we were to beat them (I know we probably won't), then the rage them lot are going to have will be monstrous. Especially if they end up in the relegation zone.