Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• We are going to collect maximum points from this match and it will be my final visit to toolbox.
  • Really can't face having to go through it again BUT if we won and I'd missdd it I could never live with myself.
    Is it def Sat 3pm then?
  • Anyone name the last (home or away) London derby win for CP ?

Watford away 3-4 Jan 1st 2013

• It could work in our favour that the new boys have no idea of our woeful history in this fixture and they just go out there and play their normal game rather than bottle it like we always do.
  • Looking forward to this and repeating the atmosphere of last season ...and hopefully at least the same result.

Watford away 3-4 Jan 1st 2013

Watford's not really a London derby though is it, it's up North.

• stonemuse said:

Looking forward to this and repeating the atmosphere of last season ...and hopefully at least the same result.

Yep, good atmosphere last season and was reasonably proud of the players, at least in comparison to the usual non-performance. Never looked like winning but there was genuine determination there not to get beaten. Need the same as a minimum this time round, potentially much more than local pride at stake in March.
  • Yup fancy this one plus a nice booze in Borough....
  • Deffo going, can`t wait to see their faces when we take 3 points!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2014
    MMMMMMUUUUUURRRR!

Taking the piss out of that for 90 minutes last season was hilarious.

• Will they give us top and bottom tiers or just the top?
  • Assuming we will just get the top tier this time unfortunately
  • That's a shame was hoping to get a couple of tickets for this one but haven't got a season ticket any more so prob gona be harder to get.
  • Not confirmed yet so might be ok

Has he actually won one? Didn't beat Orient did we? Lost to Dagenham, lost to Millwall, lost to QPR, lost to Fulham in the cup...if Watford away last season counts then it might be them and Brentford before that. Pure guesswork here.

Anyone name the last (home or away) London derby win for CP ?

We beat Orient circa march 2012.
  • Be surprised if we get all of the bottom tier, most likely just the central blocks.
  • ok thanks hopefully be able to get a couple.
  • Really can't face having to go through it again BUT if we won and I'd missdd it I could never live with myself.

This is the problem! .
  • Sponsored links:

• I excised the desire to see my beloved Addicks play live many moons ago. I now only follow them from CL... BUT if the fella from the hot place offered me a deal, whereby we beat the Spanners on their patch and in the roll out of the season it sends them down and not us, for my immortal soul, I would not flinch in signing the dotted line.

With that unlikely I think know it will be the same old same old, a Spanner victory.
  • It's not a real Millwall thread without Nolly. I really miss him.
  • edited February 2014
    I see that Millwall are beginning their traditional pre-Charlton match losing streak tonight just so they can break it with yet another victory over us.

I can take that this time though if we can go on a winning run between now and then too.

EDIT: Arse 1-1
  • This is a even bigger game than normal against the scum bags. Lets get rid of this we always lose to Millwall stuff and get down there and get behind the lads. We are by no means relegated win are games in hand and with our better goal deference we are 4 points clear of them.
  • The way you're going, this could be the game that we condemn you to relegation. That would be sweet.

In reality, looks like we'll both be fighting for survival, maybe the last place will be between us. A win either way will be huge.
  • The way you're going, this could be the game that we condemn you to relegation. That would be sweet.

In reality, looks like we'll both be fighting for survival, maybe the last place will be between us. A win either way will be huge.

Still think Donny, Bolton and Bpool will be down there fighting it out with Us. you and Barnsley.

I think Doncaster will be dragged back into it and Sheff Wed bubble was well and truly burst last night.

Still think Donny, Bolton and Bpool will be down there fighting it out with Us. you and Barnsley.
    they wont be if we keep losing to them.