Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• Valley11 said:

What's the allocation?

• So no one likes them and they don't care, so why sing about it if you don't care? We don't care. What a shite song anyway
  • I will not be going. Would not give that club my used toilet paper, let alone my money.

Went down their end in the 60's in my Charlton scarf. Been head butted on their side stands, been chased coming out of the away end. None of that is the reason. It is just because I hate them.
  • Send the boy Pardew down there,see how he gets on with shoving and head-butting some of those low-life plebs.
  • Pardew using his head seems such a contradiction!
  • Addickted said:

Spanish said:

I hope we never succumb to Groupon... Palace and QPR both have

It really doesn't make any sense, given they will have to pay up to half the receipts from the promotion to Groupon and they are not likely to attract masses of new people from Groupon's database. They'd be better off - financially and in terms of take-up - doing two tickets for £20 and putting an ad in the local press, in my opinion. The clubs probably like this because it has no upfront cost, but it does impact if you just cannibalise your existing revenue and give Groupon a cut from that while you're about it.
    Not the first time they've done it this season, so I assume the first game worked out well financially?
    I don't know anything about the people at Millwall, so this is not meant personally or directed at anyone in particular, but I would never underestimate the foolishness of football clubs when it comes to tickets, pricing and revenue. As I said, there is no upfront cost and that's what will attract some people, even if they could actually do better by spending some money.

Was there any apparent increase in home support for these matches?
    To be fair our new commercial director is by all accounts a bit of an arrogant arse, so if it did fail previously it wouldn't surprise me if he ignored it.

The previous scheme was done a Tuesday night, so always a poor barometer for success.
    Sold 93 for this one so far . . .
    Not sure if I can work this one out.

If it's two tickets for £26.50, how come they've sold an odd number of tickets (95 now).

Has Stuwall bought one?

95 pairs of tickets?
  • Redrobo said:

I will not be going. Would not give that club my used toilet paper, let alone my money.

Went down their end in the 60's in my Charlton scarf. Been head butted on their side stands, been chased coming out of the away end. None of that is the reason. It is just because I hate them.

I don't mind giving smallwall a bit of cash if it means I can follow the Charlton,its safer there than it used to be and if you choose to go by coach like most of us do you get in and out of the toolbox with no problem,hope you now go and buy a ticket

• Redrobo said:

I will not be going. Would not give that club my used toilet paper, let alone my money.

If you were chased, this clearly means that you ran. Probably best you stay at home as we only really need people there that are going to pull the lions tail!! ;-)
    couldn't have put it better myself

• Redrobo said:

If you were chased, this clearly means that you ran. Probably best you stay at home as we only really need people there that are going to pull the lions tail!! ;-)
    Absolutely right chaps, will leave the tail pulling to you. Nearly lost my flask last time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Still about 800 tickets left for this. Doubt we'll sell out now which is very disappointing. You'll all regret not buying tickets when Reza scores a hat trick
  • Still about 800 tickets left for this. Doubt we'll sell out now which is very disappointing. You'll all regret not buying tickets when Reza scores a hat trick

It would be even better if Sordell did as all of the spanners hate him.

• why won't it sell out?
  • we will sell out,to big a game and a local derby not to
  • I'm not sure I was confident last week but now I think it's gonna be around 2600k , which is poor we should be selling this out easy if it was palace it would of been sold last week , I suppose you've got too many people scared and the fact people won't take kids . But still poor with only 8 days to go.
  • bollox it sold out last season when we had to walk to their shit hole---no one is scared
  • People will buy next week (especially before and after the Hudds game).

Chill people, we'll take a pwopper nawty mob there!! ;-)
  • IF we get to Wembley this w/e we will sell out. The good will effect will help erase dire memories of this fixture from a hardy few hundred I am sure.
  • edited March 2014

bollox it sold out last season when we had to walk to their shit hole---no one is scared

Na the 200 people that met up at Charlton ain't but something's up isn't it ,is it people scared or what why havnt we sold out then ?
  • It is strange why we haven't sold this out, biggest game between us for some time and IMO much more important than Sheffield United, yet we have sold 3,500 more for the Sheffield game.
  • Sponsored links:

• It is strange why we haven't sold this out, biggest game between us for some time and IMO much more important than Sheffield United, yet we have sold 3,500 more for the Sheffield game.

Are you honestly wondering why we've sold more tickets for Sheff Utd?
  • weird.....chill out chaps, Millwall will sell out
  • got my ticket. magnifique
  • I understand the Spanners are going to leave a Werthers on every seat in the away end. We'll sell out, don't worry.
  • J BLOCK said:

It is strange why we haven't sold this out, biggest game between us for some time and IMO much more important than Sheffield United, yet we have sold 3,500 more for the Sheffield game.

Are you honestly wondering why we've sold more tickets for Sheff Utd?
    Honestly? Yes I am wondering If that's ok with you? Win a game then get hammered 5-0 by man city in semis or beat our rivals with the 3 points possibly being the difference in who goes down between us....don't seem that much of a silly question to me JB.

• The league over the cup anyday,but wouldn't mind a trip to Wembley
  • Got our 2 today
  • Will be taking my flask of bovril and packet of werthers to the game. Love the walk down to the ground from the station and the cheery banter.
    Promises to be a classic.
  • edited March 2014
  • Always Smalls cup final. And with idiots like this I'm sure you'll all be in for another fun day out. Sadly I'm working... closer than you would think ;)