Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• WSS said:

gutted i'm out of the country, not missed scum away since 1980

Defo going to win.

If not get on the rum....
    Sometimes it is the only option.
  • Had a word with those Aeroplane chaps who landed at the Valley from the air , going to see if they can parachute me in and out of the den on Saturday.
  • I am still hurting from yesterday, however get a win at the Den and all will be forgiven and forgotten.
  • If we win on Saturday, I will eat my pants...

If we win on Saturday I will eat your pants !

if we win 4-0 they'll be a few people shitting their pants.
  • Never miss it. Never will.

Taking my 15-year-old daughter along there for the first time. She's hoping to avoid witnessing a hat-trick of away defeats on consecutive weekends . . .

It'll be good for her. A proper Charlton education, that.

• Not hopeful of getting 2500 now.
  • We may now go and attack rather than stink the already stinky den out. Got my ticket.
  • Tickets arrived this morning, I've got 2 in the Upper Tier. If anyone has 2 in the lower that they'd like to swap please pm me.
  • Tickets arrived this morning, I've got 2 in the Upper Tier. If anyone has 2 in the lower that they'd like to swap please pm me.

just PM you mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Poor numbers. I'll be there though watching our new Belgian dream team put the lions to the slaughter
  • Can I get a ticket tonight? I am looking forward to this game now more so than last week, they'll be ready to have a right laugh at us with what's gone on this week, so it would be even sweeter if we perform a miracle and smash them at the den. COYA!
  • get 3 tickets today how is everyone getting there ? train from london bridge to south bermondey? if so will there be a train just for charlton fans ? or we gonna have to get it with the scumm... and how do we go down that away tunnel thing they have ?
  • get 3 tickets today how is everyone getting there ? train from london bridge to south bermondey? if so will there be a train just for charlton fans ? or we gonna have to get it with the scumm... and how do we go down that away tunnel thing they have ?

they call it cowards alley,but at least we will be safe

• really looking forward to this, hopefully get the atmosphere going again like last year
  • 3-0 Sordell hat trick. I shall be there. It shall be magnificent
  • didnt call it cowards alley when we walked all the way last year
  • I'll be walking from canada water singing valley Floyd road as I have done since Kim Grant in the snow.

(They're not actually scary)
  • It's a huge disappointment we haven't sold all the tickets. Season defining game for me, win and I believe we'll stay up, lose and we're gone
  • If we win on Saturday, I will eat my pants...

And I'll eat my tin drawers !

Anyone have a can opener ?

• Sponsored links:

• I'm lower tier at least it's busy in there
  • didnt call it cowards alley when we walked all the way last year

But none of you were looking for trouble. It's the mobs that come dressed the part that then sneak off down the walkway before getting mouthy that the term applies to!
  • Terrible turn out. There can be no real excuses.
  • Not looking for trouble Sparrows Lane Lion, you are a silly girl. We walked in 2 pretty large mobs singing, not hiding or disguised but loud and proud. Several groups of scum fans came and had a look, gave some abuse, some got a bit of a slap and they all backed off not fancying it.

Not looking for trouble Sparrows Lane Lion but not hiding from it either!

I'm sure we'll sell all 3,000, why wouldn't we?
  • D_F_T said:

Not looking for trouble Sparrows Lane Lion, you are a silly girl. We walked in 2 pretty large mobs singing, not hiding or disguised but loud and proud. Several groups of scum fans came and had a look, gave some abuse, some got a bit of a slap and they all backed off not fancying it.

As I said, you weren't looking for trouble and by the sounds of it, you didn't get much, certianly no more than you'd get anywhere else.
  • D_F_T said:

Not looking for trouble Sparrows Lane Lion, you are a silly girl. We walked in 2 pretty large mobs singing, not hiding or disguised but loud and proud. Several groups of scum fans came and had a look, gave some abuse, some got a bit of a slap and they all backed off not fancying it.

because after Powell,Kermo and Stephens,some of our fans now to pissed off,and being bottom of the league don't help

• Biggest game of the season, half kind of expecting a defeat but probably be a bore draw.

I've thought the whole season we would be playing each other in league 1 and still haven't changed my opinion