Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• So no chance of getting anymore other than scrambling for spares? Got my 3 already though.
  • We'll actually have less as 2 out of our 6 have dropped out!!
    Very Poor not selling out for what is our biggest game over there in recent years.

Might need a spare actually for the match. Will confirm tonight by 6pm. If your willing to sell it ?
    More than willing to TB09. Let me know when you can confirm.

Thanks.
    Mates not replying he's being a bellend. Sorry for wasting your time. Guess some people just can't handle millwall away.
  • It's funny, of all the Charlton fans I've met in real life, not one has referred to me or my club as 'scum'. Not one. Only see it on the internet.
  • edited March 2014

It's funny, of all the Charlton fans I've met in real life, not one has referred to me or my club as 'scum'. Not one. Only see it on the internet.

Thats not funny.
  • It's funny, of all the Charlton fans I've met in real life, not one has referred to me or my club as 'scum'. Not one. Only see it on the internet.

You've not met many have you?

I'd be happy to tell ya
    But you probably wouldn't would you. If I bumped into you on a site, or in a pub, and it came up in conversation who we supported, you wouldn't start calling me scum. We'd chat about the rivalry (or lack of it), football in general, where we think we'll finish this season etc and go our merry ways. That's always what happens.

We are too polite that's for sure. Take three points and try not to worry about it.
  • Sponsored links:

We are too polite that's for sure. Take three points and try not to worry about it.
    Can see you doing a job on us on Saturday. We are shocking at the moment. Confidence shot to bits. Nailed on relegation.

I'd be happy to tell ya
    But you probably wouldn't would you. If I bumped into you on a site, or in a pub, and it came up in conversation who we supported, you wouldn't start calling me scum. We'd chat about the rivalry (or lack of it), football in general, where we think we'll finish this season etc and go our merry ways. That's always what happens.
    And you wouldn't mention anoraks or trainspotters until you got home and opened that laptop with the Burberry wallpaper.

I'd be happy to tell ya

you're far too nice, can't you call us muggy c*nts or something just to get in the mood for saturday.

I'd be happy to tell ya
    After the last Millwall joker that was on here and what he had to say, I go with the scum view until proven otherwise

Can see you doing a job on us on Saturday. We are shocking at the moment. Confidence shot to bits. Nailed on relegation.
    Don't try and soft soap me Spanner of course you'll bloody turn us over.

Mate, we went to Blackpool on Tuesday, they hadn't won in 17 attempts but they beat us! Add to that the injuries we picked up there and at derby, if you don't beat us Saturday you never will. We've even had to recall John Marquis (league two player at best) it's got that bad.

• Was meant to be picking up tickets for this before the game yesterday. But after the disappointment of Sun and Mon I decided against it.

Myeh
  • Was meant to be picking up tickets for this before the game yesterday. But after the disappointment of Sun and Mon I decided against it.

Myeh

I'm sorry but that is poor, if everyone had that attitude where would we be?

Myeh

I'm sorry but that is poor, if everyone had that attitude where would we be?

I am going to adopt a Scottish accent for my response

'get tae fook'
  • Sponsored links:

Mate, we went to Blackpool on Tuesday, they hadn't won in 17 attempts but they beat us! Add to that the injuries we picked up there and at derby, if you don't beat us Saturday you never will. We've even had to recall John Marquis (league two player at best) it's got that bad.

Not buying it son. It's all a ruse. You know and I know that when the good Lord created Millwall and Charlton, you got all the points and we got all the brain cells.
    Ha. Hope you're right. About the points anyway.
  • Traditionally which tier has been the most 'noisy' or had more standing folk, Upper or Lower?
  • I'm working and can't make it!!! Where are you all drinking??
  • Was in the uk in 2012 and was there last season, crap game but what an atmosphere!! Loved it! Shame we can't get another sellout, what with it being a massive 6 pointer, I thought we'd take big numbers.
  • Where are people drinking beforehand? London Bridge?
  • Croydon said:

Where are people drinking beforehand? London Bridge?

Yes I was wondering that! There's a Whetherspoon type place directly outside the station.

Thameside on the Southbank is nice.

Or there's a pub further along Tooley Street towards Jamaica Road.
  • The financial argument would've been understandable for the cup game but not a game 4 miles away. The tickets for this one were on sale before we even made the quarters so the can only afford one argument is null and void as is the shocking record, last win there in 95 compared to a last quarter final win in 1947.

What would be really embarrassing is if we made fun of their support again.