Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• Def not a sell out then , they go off sale at 3pm that's shocking Charlton fans be lucky to get 2,600
  • i heard the spanners advertising for fans on TalkSport again this morning, sounds like they are struggling to excite for this one, even if it is their cup final.
  • edited March 2014
    D_F_T said:

I'm sure we'll sell all 3,000, why wouldn't we?

because our away numbers are lame and now we've played the scum twice in a few years the novelty has worn off

• edited March 2014
    General apathy has overtaken South East London football due to appalling results and club turmoil. Sad but true.

I don't include the Cheese rolls of course because they are in Surrey and fluked it into the big league...
  • WSS said:

Crystal Palace level of embarrassing.
  • We took 5k to Sheffield for a game at 12pm on a Sunday. So I'm not sure why we can't manage 3k for a Saturday 3pm.

As I'm in the upper tier does this mean i can sit where i want? I believe the lower tier was first to be sold?

• We took 5k to Sheffield for a game at 12pm on a Sunday. So I'm not sure why we can't manage 3k for a Saturday 3pm.

As I'm in the upper tier does this mean i can sit where i want? I believe the lower tier was first to be sold?

been sit where u want last 2 times we have played them.

been sit where u want last 2 times we have played them.
    I'll be there, sitting on the same stairs I have done for the last two years, due to everyone sitting in the blocks behind the goal where my seat was.
  • We'll actually have less as 2 out of our 6 have dropped out!!
    Very Poor not selling out for what is our biggest game over there in recent years.
  • Sponsored links:

• More than we took for the 2 - 0 in the snow and that was a great night.

Personally I not in the least embarrassed or shamed. Why should I be?

I will be there just as I was on 5 December 1995.
  • I am with Henry. Cannot understand what everyone is is so worked up about! It is not embarrassing in any way in my opinion.
    Very Poor not selling out for what is our biggest game over there in recent years.

Might need a spare actually for the match. Will confirm tonight by 6pm. If your willing to sell it ?
  • It is crap. It's no more than 5 miles further than Charlton, for some people closer. You'd think a few more season ticket holders would make the effort.

I can't say that I'm up for Saturday but I have to be there and I'm sure we'll make a lot of noise (until they score).
  • Its 4 miles away and we can't muster 3000 fans to go from any where. Its a vital relegation 6 pointer.

Everyone says how great we are when we have 5300 at sheffield, in my book we should told how shit we are when we can't sell out to our nearest neighbours.

Yea fair point i spose
  • edited March 2014

didnt call it cowards alley when we walked all the way last year

But none of you were looking for trouble. It's the mobs that come dressed the part that then sneak off down the walkway before getting mouthy that the term applies to!

dressed the part
    that's me out, i haven't got a clue what to wear.
  • We'll sell out, I'm sure of that.
  • I am with Henry. Cannot understand what everyone is is so worked up about! It is not embarrassing in any way in my opinion.

I guess when you continually go on about being the biggest team in South London and you can't sell out your closest derby, the claims take a bit of a hit....
  • how is the ad campaign going in your attempt to try and break the 17k barrier for your cup final SLL? what with Groupon, TalkSport etc, you will clearly be filling the new Dump on Saturday I presume?
  • Sponsored links:

I guess when you continually go on about being the biggest team in South London and you can't sell out your closest derby, the claims take a bit of a hit....

you can always fuck off to your own forum, but there again you prefer our company don't you.
  • edited March 2014
    Just booked my ticket. This is going to be my first ever away game sat with the Charlton fans, after 16 years of support! :D

EDIT: I lie, it's my first ever away LEAGUE game. I was at the Fulham Cup game when Murphy's wife and kids were given hell

(I attended Arsenal 4-0 Charlton at Highbury in about 2004 because my Arsenal-supporting schoolmate had a spare. Got to see Henry's backheel live, at least)

Still doesn't alter the fact that we are the biggest club though. Some won't go to the Tool Shed out of principle, some can't be arsed 'cos it isn't normally a big match.

Might need a spare actually for the match. Will confirm tonight by 6pm. If your willing to sell it ?
    More than willing to TB09. Let me know when you can confirm.

Thanks.

Still doesn't alter the fact that we are the biggest club though. Some won't go to the Tool Shed out of principle, some can't be arsed 'cos it isn't normally a big match.
    Isn't mormally a big match?It is to me,we are only 4 miles apart and we should sell out days after they go on sale,if we cant sell out then its a sorry show as far as I am concerned.When we got out of div 1 this was the first game I looked for,even before Palace,come on you reds,we might even pull of a shock

• I had to choose this one or Sheff Utd. I chose Sheffield.
  • Millwall didn't sell out for the reverse fixture and came away with 3 points.
  • Millwall didn't sell out for the reverse fixture and came away with 3 points.

That was a 12.15 and live on TV and they still sold more than we have

• I think they sold 2,800. I'm hoping we can pay on the day!
  • 2,858 scum at The Valley this season