Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Away (**2,431 Sold** (13th March))

Comments

• LOL.
    What next, Harry the Pedigree Dog and Private Treatment
  • Any chance of me getting tickets?
    Not been to a single game this year, home or away.
    Been a season ticket holder for the past 11 odd years up until this year though..

Got mates in the Wall end, would like to be there.
  • C_A_F_C said:
    Ah, how sweet. They had a little cuddle as they walked away from their little bust up with the Burnley fans. Spanners going all Brokeback!
  • MattD said:

Any chance of me getting tickets?
    Not been to a single game this year, home or away.
    Been a season ticket holder for the past 11 odd years up until this year though..

Got mates in the Wall end, would like to be there.

They are on sale to red card holders as you've had a season ticket before there shouldn't be a problem
  • 750 tickets left according to twitter. Can't wait for this one now......
  • This should be a laugh.
  • I am going to consume lots of alcohol before this game.
  • we (the team) will not turn up for this and saturday night/sunday this place is gonna go into absolute meltdown
  • Sponsored links:

• I am going to consume lots of alcohol before this game.

Just bought my two. Fully intend on consuming the alcohol that I couldn't consume on the coach yesterday, plus my normal allocation!

• we (the team) will not turn up for this and saturday night/sunday this place is gonna go into absolute meltdown

Not sure why it will be in meltdown, when did the team last turn up for a derby game against Millwall?
  • Millwall didn't sell out the Jimmy Seed this season, I'm pretty sure some addicks used a few choice words to describe them. Will we sell out the away end at the toolbox? I don't think so, I've got a ticket but really not feeling it.

Not sure why it will be in meltdown, when did the team last turn up for a derby game against Millwall?
    1996?
  • Thank god I am away this weekend, otherwise, like a mug, I would be there. I am in Devon and it will still hurt, when at 10 to 5 I hear we have rolled over yet again.
    Hats off to all that are going especially those that were at Sheffield yesterday.
    Now having said that, and I have no evidence to back this ludicrous statement up, but, I think we will get at least 7 points from the next 3 games and possible 9 and we will beat Millwall. Just don't expect any of it to be pretty
  • PopIcon said:

Millwall didn't sell out the Jimmy Seed this season, I'm pretty sure some addicks used a few choice words to describe them. Will we sell out the away end at the toolbox? I don't think so, I've got a ticket but really not feeling it.

Not much chance of it selling out now. Can see there being 500+ tickets left which will be poor despite our poor form
  • Was 50/50 before the weekend after the dross that was served up yesterday I am 100% not going.
  • I'm actually very glad that due to other commitments I cannot attend.
    Does anybody genuinely think we will get anything out of it. A grown man crying is not a pretty sight.
  • Right now not going but will probly end up going even thou I shouldnt. Usual Charlton won't turn up and will bottle it but maybe this will be the one time they do turn up...
  • Sponsored links:

• Our football in almost unwatchable at the moment.
  • Was 50/50 before the weekend after the dross that was served up yesterday I am 100% not going.

Some 'supporter' you are pal.

• edited March 2014

750 tickets left according to twitter. Can't wait for this one now......

752 now.
    I'm sending my 2 back after watching Sundays debacle- and i have my Annual bath scheduled for Saturday.
  • cs1986 said:

Right now not going but will probly end up going even thou I shouldnt. Usual Charlton won't turn up and will bottle it but maybe this will be the one time they do turn up...

I've got my ticket and I'll be there solely because I'd never forgive myself if this was the one time we actually won.

• well I ain't going either, I've got better things to do with the money I'd waste on the day....really hope we win and so be it if I'm not there to see it....I've lost count of the number of times I've seen us at the old and new Den, will be the first Millwall game I've willingly missed in about 30 years, but I just can't face it.
  • well I ain't going either, I've got better things to do with the money I'd waste on the day....really hope we win and so be it if I'm not there to see it....I've lost count of the number of times I've seen us at the old and new Den, will be the first Millwall game I've willingly missed in about 30 years, but I just can't face it.

Yeah because we've played there so many times over the last 30 years, eh?
  • Croydon said:

cs1986 said:

Right now not going but will probly end up going even thou I shouldnt. Usual Charlton won't turn up and will bottle it but maybe this will be the one time they do turn up...

I've got my ticket and I'll be there solely because I'd never forgive myself if this was the one time we actually won.

I think we are in same boat mate, bloody Charlton

• I'm typically just as pessimistic about playing Millwall whenever that fixture comes up.

However, IF a miracle happens and we get a result - I hope it hurts those "supporters" who bottled this fixture and didn't want to get behind the team.