Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• 2 tickets for Bournemouth. Done.
  • 2 tickets for Bournemouth. Done.
    And me thanks to a very nice lifer.

• Tranmere 309, Chesterfield 1,147 (and falling), AFC Bournemouth 1,523
  • +4 for Bournemouth (Charlton end) but not through Charlton
  • Need more for Tranmere.
  • -2 for Chesterfield
    +2 for Tranmere
  • +4 for Bournemouth (Charlton end) but not through Charlton
    I think a swap for those used high heels was a fair deal.
  • With the Chesterfield postponement and match ticket refund, I quite fancy Tranmere. Just too late to sort train travel. Too expensive now.
  • + 3 for Tranmere
  • -4 for Chesterfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• -1 for Chessie
  • -3 for Chesterfield.

Dear oh dear at Tranmere turnout. Top of the league and taking 400 away fans when we'll have 24,000 at home the next Saturday.
  • clearly the majority of that 24k are daytrippers though.
  • Well no, the majority of those 24k (15k) were there last night. Regardless, 400 is disappointing when you are flying away at the top of the league.
  • Any other season I would agree but I've never known a league so northern based.
    We've done some miles this year and have lots still to do. People just ain't got the £ and are having to pick n choose.
    Eg I did Chestetfield and will be doing it again and aim to do hudders, Carlisle and Preston.
    So will sacrafice Tranmere, Oldham and Scunny.
  • Any other season I would agree but I've never known a league so northern based.
    We've done some miles this year and have lots still to do. People just ain't got the £ and are having to pick n choose.
    Eg I did Chestetfield and will be doing it again and aim to do hudders, Carlisle and Preston.
    I ain't complaining.
  • Should be a record number of games for us his season - bring them on, and if Bolton, Wigan & Blackburn are relegated....................
  • I think alot of people will be thinking like me that Tranmere is that one game to much. We have games at Scunny, Hudders, Oldham, Carlsile & Preston all to come and the last 3 coudl be well worth the trip. All the remaning away games are not going to be cheap.
    Yep agreed that's a fair point. Tranmere is the obvious one to sacrifice.
    WRONG! (As paulsturgess has already pointed out)

You'll have to look elsewhere for your negativity today.
  • Sponsored links:

Yep quite wrong, this website has plenty of non season ticket holders who contribute regularly, clearly love their club and dont go to every game. There may be a couple of thousand who are coming with their Charlton mate but the vast majority will be Addicks who will moan at the first misplaced pass or boo if were a goal down at half time so stop being so negative!

A large chunk are then. Why don't you go back to having a pop at charlton heroes?
  • Tranmere x3. Weekend Manchester lash up.
    Just been down the Club shop to get them. Danny Hollands, Leon Clarke, Bradley Pritchard in doing signings.
  • The commercial centre tells me that Tranmere tickets are no longer available from The Valley. 347 sold (MW) #cafc

• edited February 2012
    347 is absolutely cringeworthy.

We took 399 in August of our first season in L1 on Bank Holiday weekend with trains requiring 4 changes and Creamfields clogging the NW roads.

And before anyone says, yes I am going, yes I had a Chesterfield ticket and yes I spent all day there for no apparent reason last Saturday and yes I have yet to get 6 bloody tickets refunded. I can understand people picking and choosing, I left Exeter, I will leave Scunthorpe, noone can afford everything but surely more than about 400 can be bothered to go to Tranmere?

Absolutely disgraceful.
  • pretty shocking mate.

• We took 399 in August of our first season in L1 on Bank Holiday weekend with trains requiring 4 changes and Creamfields clogging the NW roads.

Had to go via Reading & Birmingham that day, nightmare. Reading festival was also on.
  • Bad numbers for Tranmere. My excuse is that I'm getting absolutely larupped in Swansea for our annual university football reunion.
  • edited February 2012
    Working in Dublin next week, doing a weekender in Bournemouth, got a stag do the week after and a golf trip in the week after that, no way I can do this as well as much as I'd like to.
  • Just say sorry everyone