Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• The stand we're in also houses ST Holders so no chance will we be given more. And the stand behind the goal is errr not there anymore.
    Yeah it's a car park, perhaps fans could stand on the bonnet!
  • I need to ask a question regarding bournemouth tickets, I purchased yeovil tickets through the club and the only other game I went to was the sheffield wed game but I purchased tickets on the day I have stubs from the game, I have purchased tickets for chesterfield. Am I allowed to purchase bournemouth tickets with that game history?
  • I need to ask a question regarding bournemouth tickets, I purchased yeovil tickets through the club and the only other game I went to was the sheffield wed game but I purchased tickets on the day I have stubs from the game, I have purchased tickets for chesterfield. Am I allowed to purchase bournemouth tickets with that game history?
    Would not have thought so as they were asking for 4 tickets

• It said from today it was 2 tkts in the programme, just wanted to know because, I didn't purchase wednesday tkts through the club
  • It said from today it was 2 tkts in the programme, just wanted to know because, I didn't purchase wednesday tkts through the club
    Oh I see, well just take the tickets to the ticket office Saturday and so should not be a problem

• Two tickets for Chesterfield, Tranmere and Bournemouth bought. Trains for Chesterfield and Tranmere pricey, so driving. Beer train to Bournemouth, £31.20 return.
  • AFC Bournemouth 962
  • Guys, @ozaddick is over from err Oz for this one and I'm sure he'd be gutted not being able to get a ticket.

So if there is anyone not.going who may be able to help him out, please send him an inbox.message. cheers guys
  • edited February 2012
    Guys, @ozaddick is over from err Oz for this one and I'm sure he'd be gutted not being able to get a ticket.

So if there is anyone not.going who may be able to help him out, please send him an inbox.message. cheers guys
    Couldn't some one get in touch with the club ? I'm sure they would put on aside just the once considering...
  • Sponsored links:

• Chose this as one of few away games this season as my brother lives there, looks like we're not going to be able to get a ticket.
  • well he doesn't count as an away fan cos he lives there or anyone up north .... oh it's adding to our numbers thats ok then
  • edited February 2012
    Thanks Dan.

I'd just like to say that I'm not a 'new' fan of cafc.

I've suffered greatly in Oz over the years what with every other Englishman supporting either man U, chelsea, arsenal, liverpool etc, and the stick I've recieved has at times been beyond a joke at times! lol! But I've stuck it back to the t*osspots everytime!

Charlton are my club, through thick and thin and my support has never waivered since I watched my first game over 30 years ago.

I too like many on here still have a piece of turf planted in my parents back yard from the valley from the last game we played before we we were exiled for many years, I was a constant supporter at sellout during those dark days.

There are about 10 of us in Oz, who through Terry Hastings are members of valley gold, and we sponsor Dale Stephens home kit.

Even from afar we try to give a little to the club, without getting to see our team play anymore.

I'm desperate to do the bournemouth away game, If anyone could help with 2 tickets, the beers would be on me, as well as the tickets price of course!

And I hope to meet some of you at he Colchester home game as well.

Thanks.
  • edited February 2012
    You're not visting @AFKABartram parents at all while you're here are you?
  • edited February 2012
    No mate, I'll be catching up with my housemates old man, @EirikBakke aka Ian Parsfield is the fella I live with in Oz. I only know Ryan, AFKA's brother through the ADU site.

And thanks agiain!!!
  • Just a quick update, Plaaaayer has kindly offered to get the tickets for me!
    I look forward to singing my heart out for the lads! Quality!
  • Brother's sorting me players tickets and a route into the Charlton end via a contact at Bournemouth.
  • You're not visting @AFKABartram parents at all while you're here are you?
    Lol, you could not resist that one could you
  • Lol, glad you got it!
  • I got it mate, made me chuckle.

Well done for helping him with the tickets, top man.
  • Sponsored links:

• AFC Bournemouth 1,130
  • Got 3 tickets for Bmouth!
  • 4 tickets purchased for Bmouth.. living there is handy!
  • 218 tickets left then?
  • Will we be getting anymore?
  • 1,182 at close of business
  • 166 Bournemouth left by my calculation.
  • Chose this as one of few away games this season as my brother lives there, looks like we're not going to be able to get a ticket.
    Get one in the Bournemouth end, they won't sell out

• Got my 2 for Bourney today.
  • When Soton played Pompey in the cup they did some sort of arrangement where supporters had to go to two other random low-demand games to qualify for a ticket. Wish we could do something like that to improve out away support for certain games, e.g. anyone who wants to go to Bournemouth or Chesterfield has to buy a Tranmere ticket too!

Obviously an absurd idea in reality and the demand for the subject game needs to be so inelastic for it to work but just a thought that slipped into my head as an ooaah sympathiser so thought I'd mention it!