Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• I think we'd sell out exeter if our form improved Southend so be realistic
  • I think we'd sell out exeter if our form improved Southend so be realistic
    You are being ironic i hope.
  • Ordered my 3 for Chesterfield today, new ground for me and 30 minutes away, so no brainer. now thinking tranmere is a probability as never got there last time as my car broke down on M60 near stockport and had to get towed home.
  • Can undrstand the negativity usually on our away support and i'm usually in the ohh ahh camp, however this is an exceptional year in as much as the league is so heavily northern based. These aways must be hitting the pockets hard, so people have to pick and choose and a new ground is always going to attract more interest.
    Plus people will want to be there when/if we clinch it away, which would be a northern trip, so for once no moans from me about Exeter.
    I'll be there but not been before and I love a terrace :)
  • just bought my chesterfield ticket :)
  • Bought 3 Chesterfield today. Good day out with the girls for me.
  • Bought 3 Chesterfield today. Good day out with the girls for me.
    its going to be so much fun!!!
  • Assume we won't sell out tranmere; will they be on the door?
  • no chance we will sell out pal, im sure they will be available on the door.
  • Got an U19 for Chessie, will need to have a shave, hmm
  • Sponsored links:

• Chesterfield 1,012, Tranmere Rovers 91, AFC Bournemouth 41
  • edited January 2012
    how many available for chesterfield, wont know till the day before if i can go ...was wondering if they make it to pay on the day
  • 2,000 i think mate
  • ok ta , think they'll go (new ground syndrome !)
  • Chesterfield and Bournemouth are both definites for me, and i'm guessing they're definites for many others too.
  • I thought we would have sold more for Chesterfield, seems like they have been on sale for ages. I reckon we will take 1600.
  • Bournemouth was a definite for me as much nearer for me to get too .......... until the misses gave me a wonderful surprise that she has booked me and the kids a lovely weekend at Centre Parcs !!!!!!! Had a sleepless night trying to think of all possible excuses to dissapear for a few hours Saturday afternoon as only hour or so drive from there :-(
  • Note to self ........ Hand missus CAFC fixture list at start of season in future ...
  • +2 for Chesterfield, Tranmere and Bournemouth - thank God it's pay day tomorrow !

Think they must be selling quite a few today as I was 5th in line when I called which is quite unusual.
  • Chesterfield already sorted. Bournemouth now sorted too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sales should shoot up considering 2 home games coming up!
  • +3 for chesterfield tomorrow. COYR.
  • Chesterfield 1,100; Tranmere Rovers 137; AFC Bournemouth 386.
  • Was expecting more than that for Bournemouth. Should be able to get tickets tomorrow then.
  • Out of interest Airman, is it possible to advise how many people qualify under the at least 4 games category (i.e. how many tickets could technically be sold on the basis of the "up to the number of tickets bought for at least 4 away games this season"?).

I've got mine for Bmouth, just surprised they aren't selling more quickly - obviously 400 hundred in two days is fast, but judging from discussion on here I thought they would all pretty much disappear straight away...
  • I think the kind of people who are desperate for Bournemouth tickets are the more 'laddish' element who are keen for a weekend jolly by the seaside. They're probably thus less likely to be Valley Gold Season ticket holders so aren't eligible for the first stage of sale?
  • Out of interest Airman, is it possible to advise how many people qualify under the at least 4 games category (i.e. how many tickets could technically be sold on the basis of the "up to the number of tickets bought for at least 4 away games this season"?).

I've got mine for Bmouth, just surprised they aren't selling more quickly - obviously 400 hundred in two days is fast, but judging from discussion on here I thought they would all pretty much disappear straight away...
    Not without asking someone to do a piece of work that isn't really justified, given it's not proving an issue!

However, the Valley Gold and VIP STs could have bought the whole allocation anyway.
  • Think there will be plenty of people without tickets down there...

Not without asking someone to do a piece of work that isn't really justified, given it's not proving an issue!

However, the Valley Gold and VIP STs could have bought the whole allocation anyway.
    No worries fair enough just thought you might know already! Cheers.

And yeh obviously I recognise VG and VIP could buy it all out
  • Assume we won't sell out tranmere; will they be on the door?
    Most definitely, the away end takes about 2k