Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• how many available for chesterfield, wont know till the day before if i can go ...was wondering if they make it to pay on the day
    Doubt whether we will sell the allocation. However, last season a mate of mine went up there to see Gillingham and would not let him in. Give Chesterfield a call beforehand to find out what the score is

• Add another one for B'mouth
  • cheers elfsborg

tell me the gillingham fella got in the ground
  • Got my 2 for Bournemouth today.
  • I'm a bit confused (dosen't take much).

Ticket restrictions extended for Bournemouth. We have 1300 odd which the OS says more than half available but that 1100 had been sold by Wednesday.

Am I thick or have we sold 1100 of 1300 or are there more than 650 still available?

Please can somebody help an old man understand.

• Think the 1,100 is a typo. They had only sold 386 by yesterday morning so doubt they sold 700+ yesterday.
  • You're confusing Chesterfield for Ballmouth!
  • edited February 2012
    I don't think I am, not according to the OS.

I may be going senile but I can still read and they are definately saying Bournemouth.
  • Yea that's right we've sold 1,100 for Chesterfield. Probably just a mix up on the o/s
  • Panicked me! Anyway tickets still seem to be on sale, got three a minute ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Bournemouth will sell out today.
  • Are Bournemouth on general sale?
  • Are Bournemouth on general sale?
    Not yet. Season ticket holders from today.

• For some reason I didn't get Bournemouth on Tuesday night ,but the 1,100 figure made me phone this morning. So I'm gratefull for the typo.
  • For some reason I didn't get Bournemouth on Tuesday night ,but the 1,100 figure made me phone this morning. So I'm gratefull for the typo.
    A cunning plan by the club to sell the tickets asap.
  • Chesterfield 1,131; Tranmere Rovers 149; AFC Bournemouth 807
  • can see tranmere being sub 500
  • Make that 811 for BallMouth!
    no way
    no way
    would it matter either way?, we really do seem to have a bee in our bonnets over away crowds, those that can go will be there

• Sponsored links:

• Tranmere is expensive by rail, not the best areas for an awayday and we've been there a few times now. Topped with the fact it's sandwiched between Chesterfield and B'mouth which are in high demand. Not suprised.
  • how many available for chesterfield, wont know till the day before if i can go ...was wondering if they make it to pay on the day
    Doubt whether we will sell the allocation. However, last season a mate of mine went up there to see Gillingham and would not let him in. Give Chesterfield a call beforehand to find out what the score is
    Why are they psychic up there?
    That would help with my weekend acca.
  • 3 more for Bournemouth
  • Anyone who has bought for all 3 say ei!
  • cheers elfsborg

tell me the gillingham fella got in the ground
    Afraid not, but there will be ample seats in the home end if turns out to be a problem

• Airman heard if both clubs agree we can get 2000 tickets, is this the case as im waiting on a few people to see if there free or not so havent got tickets yet
    We never sell many for Tranmere, so I think you will be right. Bloody good away game in my book, always look forward to a trip to Liverpool. Cracking drinking city

• The stand we're in also houses ST Holders so no chance will we be given more. And the stand behind the goal is errr not there anymore.