Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• friends of OohAah ?

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=37590
    The comment at the bottom about our squad is interesting

• friends of OohAah ?

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=37590
    The comment at the bottom about our squad is interesting

Thought the same. Good to hear from an independent source...did he "shudder" at our team-spirit...or was that just because he had used the word "banter"!! ;-)
  • "Not entirely thread related but I did some work today with some of their first team (fitness, as their pitch was frozen). I've never seen a more unified squad in my time in football. The spirtit and banter <<shudder>> was incredible.

Spoke with Clarke who would happily have stayed with us but obviously wages and lure of playing in Championship potentially, saw otherwise.
    He looked very sharp btw."
  • "Not entirely thread related but I did some work today with some of their first team (fitness, as their pitch was frozen). I've never seen a more unified squad in my time in football. The spirtit and banter <<shudder>> was incredible.

Spoke with Clarke who would happily have stayed with us but obviously wages and lure of playing in Championship potentially, saw otherwise.
    He looked very sharp btw."
  • @CAFCofficial
    Charlton Athletic FC
    Bounemouth away tickets have just sold out (MW) #cafc
  • +1 for Tranmere. Having to coach it since none of my mates can be bothered, you know who you are if you read this.
  • Chesterfield 1,203; Tranmere Rovers 194; AFC Bournemouth SOLD OUT
  • Well of the 5 away games I have got tickets for, 4 have been sellouts. Think our away support is getting better
  • agreed sunbury
  • Well of the 5 away games I have got tickets for, 4 have been sellouts. Think our away support is getting better
    I'm guessing Brentford, Bournemouth, Fulham and Stevenage

• Sponsored links:

Long may it continue

• Spot on Folev - non sellout was Sheff U - Was well impressed with support up there
  • Chesterfield would have pretty much sold out by now if it wasnt for the cold snap, i reckon the brakes are on re. advanced purchases as noone wants to chuck their money away/faff around with refunds...
  • Yes we are waiting until later in the week to get ours and might just go up on the day without tickets if it`s on. I wouldn`t be able to make the re-arranged game if it was called off this weekend.
  • What's the likelihood of any more tickets for Bournemouth?
  • Slim to none.
  • Slim to none.
    Under discussion.
  • Chesterfield 1,228; Tranmere Rovers 226
  • What's the likelihood of any more tickets for Bournemouth?
    Zero, go in the home end

• heard rumours another 250....
  • Sponsored links:

Would class that as rumours, sold out last season and did not extend allocation so no reason this year either. Particularly as Bmouth are going well and can sell tickets to their own fans....or Charlton fans who decide to go in the home end!

• How many sold for Tranmere now?
    Nice one Cyril....................................................

Would class that as rumours, sold out last season and did not extend allocation so no reason this year either. Particularly as Bmouth are going well and can sell tickets to their own fans....or Charlton fans who decide to go in the home end!

How's that pie tasting Elfsborg?
    ;o)
  • NICE ONE CYRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's that pie tasting Elfsborg?
    ;o)
    Had extra time after the game with two sausage rolls! Do they do pasties in Bournemouth?

• well well another 460........
  • well well another 460........
    Nice one Cyril!!!
  • Honestly DON'T want to start another "Sit down/Stand Up" debate, just wondering if anyone else read Patrick Collins article in the MOS yesterday ?
    Will try to scan it.....
    So what point does he end up making? We should all sit down for 90 minutes? Or bring back standing areas?

When I was a kid I either sat on my dads shoulders, or stood at the front of the terrace. At seated grounds I stood on a chair. I was a kid going to watch Millwall, I didn't go to sit down in silence & enjoy the sublime football that was being played...it was to cheer them on, see my heroes and enjoy the atmosphere.

Have read quite a few of his articles & he is just a generally grumpy old git.

• Honestly DON'T want to start another "Sit down/Stand Up" debate, just wondering if anyone else read Patrick Collins article in the MOS yesterday ?
    Will try to scan it.....
    So what point does he end up making? We should all sit down for 90 minutes? Or bring back standing areas?

When I was a kid I either sat on my dads shoulders, or stood at the front of the terrace. At seated grounds I stood on a chair. I was a kid going to watch Millwall, I didn't go to sit down in silence & enjoy the sublime football that was being played...it was to cheer them on, see my heroes and enjoy the atmosphere.

Have read quite a few of his articles & he is just a generally grumpy old git.

I presume it was this one? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2089946/Time-football-stood-arrogant-posturing--Patrick-Collins.html