Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    Third best supported team at home and Fourth best away.
    Exactly, I'm awaiting the spin from Bingo Bob
  • Options
    Exactly, I'm awaiting the spin from Bingo Bob
    Some old pony about percentages probably. Like that matters.
  • Options
    Take your negativity elsewhere...

;-)
  • Options
    Alot of teams all near each other up north which makes it easier and cheaper for people to go to. When we play teams within a few hours drive we get good numbers not rocket science. Tranmere attendance is very poor though, hopefully next season we'll be having alot of local games to go to.
  • Options
    Maybe we'd have better away support if we had strikers that score....
  • Options
    I may go Tranmere on my own as daughter has a swimming comp thingy. It's only 90 from me, almost a home game, lol.
    Managed to get my dad to come to Tranmere (wasn't hard, iasked him and he said yes) so that's two more walk up's.

Anyone know if there is likely to be much of a hassle/wait getting a ticket at ground. I read earlier that Tranmere had said there could be long queue's for tickets. I mean come on, it's not like the MASSIVE are in town.
  • Options
    Maybe we'd have a better away support if we started to slip down the table and people thought that their support was needed more.
  • Options
    To be fair, this season we have only had six games that are remotely close to SE7 and one of those was played at half past five on New Years Eve. I think we sold out 4 of the other six, including one that hasn't even been played yet. Wasn't the other one an evening game too (Wycombe) and not exactly on the doorstep? So averaging over a thousand is not as bad as some want to make it sound.
  • Options
    +2 for chesterfield
  • Options
    update?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chesterfield 740; Scunthorpe 157

You can buy Chesterfield or return tickets on Monday. We currently have three full coaches - impossible decision on the fourth as numbers could go up or down!
  • Options
    are tickets available on the day up at chesterfield .... surely ??
  • Options
    Is there a Crewe view?
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    are tickets available on the day up at chesterfield .... surely ??
    It's ok ooha you don't have to worry about getting a ticket, I'll report back on whether the standard of away support is as good as it was in the 60's!
  • Options
    Chesterfield 664, Bournemouth 1,780 (sold out), Scunthorpe 174, Huddersfield Town 0

Huddersfield is on general sale.
  • Options
    Would help if the Huddersfield ticket details were on the OS
  • Options
    Reckon there could be nearly 2k down at Bournemouth!
  • Options
    I wonder how many of them 664 are actually going, suspect a lot of people haven't bothered sorting the refund out.
  • Options
    Exactly BR7 ....
    Still it'll inflate the official numbers
  • Options
    That's a good number for Hudds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll wait 'till Thursday then I can get our Hartlepool tickets plus Yeovil, Scunthorpe and Hudds - bloody 'ell I'll have to go out to work to pay for it!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    You can add two more to the Scunny trip :-)
  • Options
    May chance an under 16 ticket to Scunny, fiver can't go wrong.
  • Options
    Has Huddersfield broken in to single figures yet?
  • Options
    you can add me to hudders ;) looks like its just me going should be a great atmosphere;)
  • Options
    Scunny 209, Huddersfield 154
  • Options
    Airman do you know when then carlisle tickets are going on sell.
  • Options
    Airman do you know when then carlisle tickets are going on sell.
    Not at present.

Scunthorpe 230, Huddersfield 245.
  • Options
    Trains to Scunny, Hudds and Oldham are ridiculously expensive! any cheap routes on the train?
  • Options
    Trains to Scunny, Hudds and Oldham are ridiculously expensive! any cheap routes on the train?
    Noticed this with Scunny, getting the 19.17 back as the ones before are a joke.