Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Yeah horrendous support...the Wendies would surely take 8,000 even in their current plight of dropping out of the play offs
  • I think it's pretty obvious everyone is going to buy on the day for Tranmere meaning will will get a 1000+ turnout
  • Saving up for Huddersfield, Carlisle and Preston rater than doing this... sounds like im not alone in doing so.
  • The commercial centre tells me that Tranmere tickets are no longer available from The Valley. 347 sold (MW) #cafc

exactly the number mkdons brought to us on tuesday.

• would go tranmere but i'm away this weekend. still going chesterfield. but i still go with the fact that we should take 10% of the season ticket holders, so at least 800 should go on saturday but i can see the cost side of the games this season and trains aren't cheap if you book so close to the game.
  • Massive walk up at tranmere for this one
  • edited February 2012
    I am just so reassured that we are going to have so many fans at the other northern games instead. The club are probably aware so possibly heavy restrictions will be in place for thses trips now
  • Well no, the majority of those 24k (15k) were there last night. Regardless, 400 is disappointing when you are flying away at the top of the league.
    Embarassing
  • Would have gone as never been there before but will be at the Olympic Velodrome for the cycling so can't get back in time unless somebody wants to lay on a fast helicopter.

Have pretty much decided to still go to the Chesterfield game though and not get a refund on my ticket for that one.
  • Lets up the walk up is good as that's a disgrace.
  • Sponsored links:

• I may go Tranmere on my own as daughter has a swimming comp thingy. It's only 90 from me, almost a home game, lol.
  • Really would have likes to of gone to chesterfield but due to being made redundant I just can't justify spending the money, gutting
  • clearly the majority of that 24k are daytrippers though.
    WRONG! (As paulsturgess has already pointed out)

You'll have to look elsewhere for your negativity today.
    A large chunk are then. Why don't you go back to having a pop at charlton heroes?
    So, you were wrong then Mike. Just admit it and say sorry.

And if you can point out where you think I've had "a pop at charlton heroes" then please do let me know. That way I can prove you wrong again.

Thanks.
  • Really would have likes to of gone to chesterfield but due to being made redundant I just can't justify spending the money, gutting
    Hope you get a job soon, don't know you, but know it is terrible not working, best of luck

Hope you get a job soon, don't know you, but know it is terrible not working, best of luck

Cheers mate!
  • Does anyone know if it is possible to buy tickets for chesterfield if you hadn't got one for the first match? I couldn't go to that but can go on the re-arraned date
  • yeah definitely mate
  • Does anyone know if it is possible to buy tickets for chesterfield if you hadn't got one for the first match? I couldn't go to that but can go on the re-arraned date
    There must be some going , given the amount of people who returned tickets?

• 55 Valencia fans at stoke! Embarrsing support that. Even Tranmere Rovers take more than that away!
  • Sponsored links:

• http://p.twimg.com/AlScF_UCAAEh7AC.png:med
    I bet that changes at the Promotion winning away game.

-2 for Chesterfield, was going to Tranmere anyway.
  • edited February 2012
    Wow fourth highest away support in the division, or have I missed the point? (edit)
  • Wow sixth highest away support in the division, or have I missed the point?
    4th highest
  • Preston almost as many away fans as us 12th in the league and 10,000 home crowds.

Anywhere to view that for other divisions oohaah?
  • Impressive percentages from the top few, but obv helped by the northern based league.
    Most impressive by a country mile for me is Exeter when you think about the distances. Orient not to shabby either.
  • I'm on my 3rd account on that site :(
  • Third best supported team at home and Fourth best away.
    Exactly, I'm awaiting the spin from Bingo Bob
    Exactly, I'm awaiting the spin from Bingo Bob
    Some old pony about percentages probably. Like that matters.