Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

1293031323335»

Comments

• Options
    It is a shame that people misconstrued my criticism of the 7K at Fulham.

My whole point was that game was pretty much meaningless, promotion was all that mattered.

The following week we get less than 1500 at Wednesday, but lets not go down that road again!
    Of course Saturday was a bigger game but only with the way the results went. Preston could just as easily have been the bigger match and who wants to spend a weekend in Carlisle? I did it in 1986.

Blackpool is a far better bet for most supporters judging by the number of people telling us on here that they plan to make a party of the Preston weekend. Surely you can understand that people want to enjoy going to matches?
    I can think of a thousand different ways to enjoy myself than going to Blackpool!
  • Options
    i might be different but to me getting promoted is bigger than winning the league
    the main thing is we are promoted
    here we are with 10 days to go and already sold a few hundred more tickets for preston than we did for carlisle
  • Options
    Haven't been on the board much lately. Do we know how many are going to Preston so far?
  • Options
    i might be different but to me getting promoted is bigger than winning the league
    here we are with 10 days to go and already sold a few hundred more tickets for preston than we did for carlisle
    I have to say as days go, Saturday was a fantastic day. A release of frustration and togetherness, oh dear that sounds quite rude!
  • Options
    I have to say as days go, Saturday was a fantastic day. A release of frustration and togetherness, oh dear that sounds quite rude!
    Agreed. Carlisle was one of those never to be forgotten days. Lucky for us who gambled on going and it paid off better, I think, than anyone could have hoped for.
  • Options
    Agreed. Carlisle was one of those never to be forgotten days. Lucky for us who gambled on going and it paid off better, I think, than anyone could have hoped for.
    For gambled read supported and showed loyalty to the cause
  • Options
    Was so happy for all those up there saturday
    had the wife rubbing it in
    "told you twice to go"
  • Options
    "told you twice to go"
    Do you want to swap, my wife tries to stop me from going
  • Options
    Preston 1,315

Preston have said there is a possible additional 450 if we sell the initial 2,000.
  • Options
    "told you twice to go"
    might do mines hard work

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Preston 1,315

Preston have said there is a possible additional 450 if we sell the initial 2,000.
    Thanks Airman - should be a good day out. I reckon we'll sell the lot.

• Options
    think it will reach about 1,800 - am I right in that it is 'unreserved' seating ?
  • Options
    think it will reach about 1,800 - am I right in that it is 'unreserved' seating ?
  • Options
    according to my ticket, yes
  • Options
    "told you twice to go"
    might do mines hard work

Can you get to Bromley?!
  • Options
    "told you twice to go"

might do mines hard work

Can you get to Bromley?!
    227 or 358 elfsborg

• Options
    "told you twice to go"

might do mines hard work

Can you get to Bromley?!
    227 or 358 elfsborg

Either mate, how do I get to yours?!.....to excuse the expression
  • Options
    Preston 1,357
  • Options
    227 or 358 the other side of the road
  • Options
    227 or 358 the other side of the road
    Er yeah, silly me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Preston 1,458
  • Options
    Preston 1,458
    2000 by 3pm
  • Options
    @airman brown - What's the latest ticket sales for preston
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Preston 1,550

There are only about ten seats left on seven coaches. It's very slow now so we are unlikely to add an eighth.
  • Options
    This is the final table for away attendances