Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    Will that Crewe fare still be applicable next week do we think?
  • Options
    the crewe to preston fare should not change at all.

The London to crewe might do, but very little.

Thats the route me and nathan are taking.
  • Options
    For Crewe, to make it cheaper, book through tickets.londonmidland.com/lm/en/JourneyPlanning/MixingDeck

Even though it takes 2hrs 52mins and leaves at like 7:45am, it gives you time to sleep
  • Options
    lets not talk about away sales on a thread titled ' upcoming away sales' for fear of offending some of the precious folk of Charlton

Its not a case of offending anyone, more just that it goes round and round in circles.
    I give you that Rose and Crown that it goes round in circles but I do think it offends people
    Does anyone know a cheaper train to Preston than 78quid from London as a full adult fare, otherwise I am on a coach and I hate them!
    You could always try virgintrains and do london to birmingham return, change and do birmingham to preston return, may be cheaper.

Also London to Manchester return and Manchester to Preston, an option I hope can help
  • Options
    For Crewe, to make it cheaper, book through tickets.londonmidland.com/lm/en/JourneyPlanning/MixingDeck

Even though it takes 2hrs 52mins and leaves at like 7:45am, it gives you time to sleep
    yes just booked return from crewe £31 2 adults 1 kid

• Options
    oops return journet 16.33
  • Options
    journey
  • Options
    I
    I got 2 tickets for the Preston game one of which is under 21 and when i spoke to are ticket office i explained that he will be 22 on the 28th of april and they said that it would be fine.
    I'm 21 and always buy an u18 when I can, never checked and money saved
    Well done you. Seriously, you are a top man - and so humble too.
    Coming from you it really means alot.
  • Options
    Here, take my wallet.
  • Options
    Over 1000 posts. Do we get a new thread next year or can we just go on for ever.
    I'm in favour of keeping it going, then Oohaah and Elfsborg can just quote/cut and paste that stuff they come out with instead of having to go to the trouble of writing it again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Over 1000 posts. Do we get a new thread next year or can we just go on for ever.
    I'm in favour of keeping it going, then Oohaah and Elfsborg can just quote/cut and paste that stuff they come out with instead of having to go to the trouble of writing it again.
    That's a good idea
  • Options
    Here, take my wallet.
    Yawn
  • Options
    Here, take my wallet.
    Yawn
    Listen mate, you do what you want. If you think it's ok then that's up to you. But if you havent got the sense (or the shame) to keep quiet about it and come on here boasting about how clever you think you are then you have to expect people not to be entirely happy with it.

Or maybe I just have "old fashioned" values and I'm well out of touch. But I'm sure I'll live.
  • Options
    That's a good idea
    i agree too

but only if you keep adding nothing to it at regular intervals again using the copy and paste is fine for us all
  • Options
    That's a good idea
    i agree too

but only if you keep adding nothing to it at regular intervals again using the copy and paste is fine for us all
    hahahaha
  • Options
    Here, take my wallet.
    Yawn
    Listen mate, you do what you want. If you think it's ok then that's up to you. But if you havent got the sense (or the shame) to keep quiet about it and come on here boasting about how clever you think you are then you have to expect people not to be entirely happy with it.

Or maybe I just have "old fashioned" values and I'm well out of touch. But I'm sure I'll live.
    Not boasting simply stating.
  • Options
    That's a good idea
    i agree too

hahahaha
    Just people expressing an opinion.
  • Options
    That's a good idea
    i agree too

hahahaha
    Just people expressing an opinion.
    Think I use that one!
  • Options
    Okay, don't shoot me down in flames!
  • Options
    Okay, don't shoot me down in flames!
    Can't do that, that will be one less away fan, boom boom
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only about 5 a year so no great loss!
  • Options
    if everyone did that many then this thread would be a lot shorter

• Options
    All about circumstances mate, people who go to all the games against people who do not, does not make people more or less a supporter eh?
  • Options
    if everyone did that many then this thread would be a lot shorter

Absolutely
  • Options
    You're right - we'd have over 3000 at every away game. Someone set up a focus group/task force.
  • Options
    It is a shame that people misconstrued my criticism of the 7K at Fulham.

My whole point was that game was pretty much meaningless, promotion was all that mattered.

The following week we get less than 1500 at Wednesday, but lets not go down that road again!
  • Options

My whole point was that game was pretty much meaningless, promotion was all that mattered.

The following week we get less than 1500 at Wednesday, but lets not go down that road again!</blockquote
    also saturday was a bigger game than preston will be

• Options
    Here, take my wallet.
    Yawn

Not boasting simply stating.
    Handbags away please lads, we're supposed to be basking in the glow of a shiney trophy we're soon to receive.
    Anyway, Joe could still buy a student ticket as this is a similar concession at most grounds. Stop posting and get on with your homework ;-)
  • Options

The following week we get less than 1500 at Wednesday, but lets not go down that road again!
    Of course Saturday was a bigger game but only with the way the results went. Preston could just as easily have been the bigger match and who wants to spend a weekend in Carlisle? I did it in 1986.

Blackpool is a far better bet for most supporters judging by the number of people telling us on here that they plan to make a party of the Preston weekend. Surely you can understand that people want to enjoy going to matches?
  • Options

Very true