Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    If demand is there would we be given more preston tickets? Heard huddersfield allocated 6k.
  • Options
    Just checked. Hudds taking 5k to preston so they do offer more.
  • Options
    Without checking I think we only managed 300 odd at Carlisle last season,so with 700 and something before any walk ups is surely taking things in the right direction?
    This seasons fixture and last seasons fixture are hardly comparable though.
    True,but as it was my youngests first game,he was four at the time and he is still going on about the last minute winner! So that game will stay with me for a long, long time!
  • Options
    Im trying to find out if Im working the day of the Preston game.Probably all the tickets will be gone by then.
  • Options
    Huddersfield are taking 29,000.
  • Options
    Be lively!
  • Options
    imagine the heights we could reach with half decent away support
    If it wasn't for our poor away support I think we might of broke our away most games won in a season record.

• Options
    They've sold 1,500 so should be plenty of room for them - only £17 as well.

• Options
    Airman how are Preston sales going. We need to make this a real party atmosphere, the boys deserve it.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    1,175. We have asked Preston what the situation is if we sell out and will report back. I think it's much more likely if we don't clinch the title on Saturday.

We're into our fifth coach for Preston, too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Got a U21 for Preston, but what is the exact definition of Under 21? A day before their 21st birthday? Up until December 31st of that year? Up until a day before the 22nd birthday? It's all confusing and isn't stated clearly
  • Options
    Personally I would have thought your age when you purchased it.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2012
    Got a U21 for Preston, but what is the exact definition of Under 21? A day before their 21st birthday? Up until December 31st of that year? Up until a day before the 22nd birthday? It's all confusing and isn't stated clearly
    If you have an U21 ticket and turn up to Preston, they ask for ID (you should be used to that) and you're 22, then you'll probably have to pay extra.

Take your passport.
  • Options
    nathan goes over 21 pub, bouncer its alright mate show us your match ticket
  • Options
    What's the initial away capacity ?
  • Options
    Also about away support - weren't Shifty Weds due to takle 5500 to Colchester ?

Only 6643 in total at the game so the locals must have gone shopping instead.
  • Options
    What's the initial away capacity ?
  • Options
    Also about away support - weren't Shifty Weds due to takle 5500 to Colchester ?

Only 6643 in total at the game so the locals must have gone shopping instead.
    2,543 wednesday at colchester

the 5.5k is what sheff utd might be taking to mkdons this saturday
  • Options
    Personally I would have thought your age when you purchased it.
    Buts its different in many cases. The under is ambiguous, being 21 is it a case of being UNDER 21, or up until the day before you turn 22?
  • Options
    under 21 runs out when you turn 21 for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It does for most people Mike!
  • Options
    But a child ticket on the trains (which is under 16) runs out on the day before you turn 17, so its all confusing
  • Options
    But a child ticket on the trains (which is under 16) runs out on the day before you turn 17, so its all confusing
    Why don't you ring Preston and ask ?

Or why didn't you ask before you bought the ticket ?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Strop trying to be a cheapskate Nathan and just pay up.
  • Options
    We have poor numbers at away games sometimes. Get over it.
  • Options
    nathan does this apply to family friends railcard as well

• Options
    nathan does this apply to family friends railcard as well

I don't know, not even train companies know this rule
  • Options
    cheers just looked on website
    Children aged under 16 at the time that the Railcard is purchased may still travel at the discounted child’s fare throughout the validity period of the 1-year Railcard, or, for a 3-year Railcard, even if they become 16 years old during that time
    owe you a pint nathan
  • Options
    Jesus wept Nathan you really do surpass yourself.

The child's ticket is 16 and under, how can someone who is 21 be under 21?
  • Options
    Jesus wept Nathan you really do surpass yourself.

The child's ticket is 16 and under, how can someone who is 21 be under 21?
    There's different rules around what age is classed as under or not