Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    From the sounds of it on here we will have a large walk up to Carlisle
    Thats a bloody long walk fella
    An alternative way of getting there
  • Options
    Think they had better leave soon if they are going to make it in time!
    Will get there before the coaches
  • Options
    Went to The Valley at 4 today to get tickets for Carlisle but was told they had already been taken off sale. Seemed a bit early to take them off sale but add another 2 to the walk up sales
  • Options
    Went to The Valley at 4 today to get tickets for Carlisle but was told they had already been taken off sale. Seemed a bit early to take them off sale but add another 2 to the walk up sales
    They do have to send them back you know
  • Options
    You been on the brave juice today Nathan?
  • Options
    You been on the brave juice today Nathan?
    With his comments I would be interested to know why he has been barred from the Richard Murray evening at Bromley!
  • Options
    Really? Never knew that ;-)
    Would have thought they could at least wait until close of business. No info anywhere about how long they would remain on sale. So I left work early for no reason, like I said i'm still going. Another thing was the ticket office told me it would be the same price up there yet the website says its £2 more on a ticket.
  • Options
    Really? Never knew that ;-)
    Would have thought they could at least wait until close of business. No info anywhere about how long they would remain on sale. So I left work early for no reason, like I said i'm still going. Another thing was the ticket office told me it would be the same price up there yet the website says its £2 more on a ticket.
    Hope the inconvenience you suffered ss will be made worthwhile with a promotion day out
  • Options
    Going to try and make Preston, depending in the money situation
  • Options
    I'll be at both!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Without checking I think we only managed 300 odd at Carlisle last season,so with 700 and something before any walk ups is surely taking things in the right direction?
  • Options
    I willl be at both
  • Options
    I wonder if Nathan will be well enough to make the Preston game?
  • Options
    or wiwlb
  • Options
    Carlisle 772
    Preston 936

According to the O/S by Thursday afternoon.
  • Options
    Just for info, when I went last year I bought on the day and it was cash only for away tickets. Don't know if this will be the case this time, but you don't want to get caught out.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Without checking I think we only managed 300 odd at Carlisle last season,so with 700 and something before any walk ups is surely taking things in the right direction?
    This seasons fixture and last seasons fixture are hardly comparable though.
  • Options
    have to agree with that - we'd just lost 4-0 at home!
  • Options
    This seasons fixture and last seasons fixture are hardly comparable though.
    The 300 is probably more impressive IMO, we were woeful last season!
  • Options
    Personally I was always going to Preston as it's a traditional that we have a lads old blokes weekend for the last away game. Preston is ideal as we're staying in Blackpool.

There is still likely to be something on that game so even better but we would have gone up regardless.

Otherwise the whole "our away support is s*****" ritual that happens for EVERY game is as pointless as it is tedious. I know OoH Aah has to stay in character but nothing he or his acolytes say actually gets more people on the road. If anything it just creates a negative vibe around away trips when in reality away games are usually good fun, win, lose or draw.
    People expressing an opinion

Yes they are expressing an opinion. And?

I was also expressing my opinion that what they were saying is both tedious and counter-productive. What I don't do is say that 10 or 20 times a week and on just about any thread on Charlton Life.
    Yeah, fair point but unfortunately on Charlton Life it tends to be anything negative, however correct it is, is shot down in flames.

So if they say something you agree with it's "expressing an opinion"

but if they say something you disagree with it's "shoot down in flames"

No spin there then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2012
    313 we took to carlisle last season

soton took 901 last season in november when they were 10th in the table .....
    norwich 1,014 the year before in october when they were 7th ....

i think we'll have just under 1,000 @ carlisle

sheff utd are close to seling 5,500 for mk dons saturday week
  • Options
    where is the debate we have poor away support full stop
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    ground hog day.

Our away support is what it is. Can we just leave it and enjoy Saturday?
  • Options
    you are the most boring and annoying person on the planet ooha - can you just give it a rest and enjoy our success without being constantly told we are failures as fans. i dont think you understand how annoying it is ( and please do NOT respond to this post )
  • Options
    lets not talk about away sales on a thread titled ' upcoming away sales' for fear of offending some of the precious folk of Charlton

• Options
    edited April 2012
    lets not talk about away sales on a thread titled ' upcoming away sales' for fear of offending some of the precious folk of Charlton

Its not a case of offending anyone, more just that it goes round and round in circles.
  • Options
    solly
  • Options
    And you have the cheek to call people freaks on here... when you are the biggest away support freak of them all. Weirdo.

mwah.

• Options
    i have never denied being a freak and therein lies the difference
  • Options
    Oooey this thread has your name all over it , you must be salivating when you see a post on here ? :-0