Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    Really not looking forward to such a long drive on Saturday but having been to 8 aways this season I think I'd regret it forever if I missed the game that got us promoted.
    Yes, it looks more likely to be Wycombe than Carlisle but I can't take the chance, haha
    Besides, you never know. History says we do it at Carlisle
  • Options
    we'll sell some more when sheff utd fail to win tonight FACT
    Crickey oooey , what do you think the scores going to be tonight then?

i think rochdale will score early but sheff utd equalise shortly after and it becomes a ding dong before a draw or rochdale win at the final whistle
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Fcuk me, this thread is laughable. Same old people moaning about away numbers, for some bizarre reason. Nothing else to moan about I guess, but ffs - give it a rest just for once, eh?
    This....for crying out loud have some people really got nothing more interesting happening in their lives!

• Options
    Fcuk me, this thread is laughable. Same old people moaning about away numbers, for some bizarre reason. Nothing else to moan about I guess, but ffs - give it a rest just for once, eh?
    This....for crying out loud have some people really got nothing more interesting happening in their lives!

a couple of people have posted something along the lines of 'crap numbers'. It hardly takes long. Probably took you longer to post moaning at them. Do you have nothing more interesting happening in your life?
  • Options
    not really

same comments about virtually every away game though
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    what more can the players do to make people get off their arses and cheer them away. we all love a moan about plastic fans don't we? (well maybe not me)

anyway, if we all went to any 1 of our remaining fixtures then our support would be different class.the 600 at oldham didn't really cut it. i'm going to do preston, just so we spread our numbers about a bit.

if you aren't going to any of them then it's not really fair to moan at those that can or can't be bothered.
  • Options
    be honest the ones who moan about the ones moaning about away support no we have shit away support
  • Options
    Difference is, the comments you're referring to are at least referring to Charlton and an important upcoming fixture.

Your comment right there however is more of a pointless moan at people stating their opinions.
  • Options
    Called that wrong

a thread about upcoming away game sales and people give a point of view about the upcoming away game sales
    Very very weird
  • Options
    Oh well, cut and dried for Saturday. We can only go up rather than become champions, still going to be a very enjoyable day out mind
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    don't want to rain on the parade but with Utd home to Orient and Weds away at Colchester I can't see either of them dropping even a point
  • Options
    just shows how important all our games are
  • Options
    don't want to rain on the parade but with Utd home to Orient and Weds away at Colchester I can't see either of them dropping even a point
    We will have to see, we have the hardest game of the lot so I should not take it for granted that we are going to win!
  • Options
    I didn't expect us to win at Oldham, we did, I didn't expect us to beat Walsall , we did, expect us to give everything at Carlisle and come away with something.

More people should be making an effort to go to Carlisle or Preston ( if they can afford it).
  • Options
    Getting tickets for preston tomorrow, cumon you reds.
  • Options
    It's all very odd, but so was the fact ticket sales were down on Orient for Walsall. But I do sympathise with people who can't afford to get the train to Carlisle or face the coach journey. I didn't go to Oldham for similar reasons.

Why Preston is outselling Carlisle at this stage I don't really know. It's hardly down the road. Maybe everyone's going to Colchester on Saturday, which is just as relevant.

We are seeing some uplift on Wycombe, but it's too early to be clear about that.

Small point of information - the trains to Carlisle were a nightmare in 1986. I doubt if there were as many there as people think or as was reported at the time, and of course it was a rather more exciting promotion.

It impossible to believe three teams will get 95 points. Something's going to give.
  • Options
    We may have the toughest fixture but that's evened out by the fact that we are the best team.

I think Colchester away will be tough for Wednesday. Remember they held United and Huddersfield there recently.
  • Options
    Anyone doing the weekend in Blackpool after Preston ?
  • Options
    690 is pretty poor
    690 is with 2 or 3 days left of sale at the club before they are sent back and then there will be those who turn up and pay on the gate, it will get into the 1000s I reckon.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Preston will be awesome.
    When you see a tall man dressed as a hamster and a small woman dressed as a skinhead tiger, do say hello.

There from friday til sunday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Difference is, the comments you're referring to are at least referring to Charlton and an important upcoming fixture.

Your comment right there however is more of a pointless moan at people stating their opinions.
    I think you'll find my opinion is just as valid as anyone's chum, thanks very much. You may think it's "pointless" and I may think that constantly whinging and moaning about away support is "pointless", but that's life, isn't it?
  • Options
    Well you've contradicted yourself there Off-It. Talking up how 'valid' your opinion is after telling other people to put a sock in their own opinions. Laughable really.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Well you've contradicted yourself there Off-It. Talking up how 'valid' your opinion is after telling other people to put a sock in their own opinions. Laughable really.
    Not really, but it's late and I can't really be bothered to re-explain the logical flaw in the constant "our away numbers are shit" posts. Suggest we both just leave it there.
  • Options
  • Options
    I've got myself a ticket for Carlisle game but know my 2 mates want to go will I be able to return my one ticket and purchase 3 together if you get what I mean .Only don't want to sit miles apart :-).Anyone know ?
  • Options
    be plenty of space mate. Without trying to start a sit/stand row, I'll go up the back regardless of where my ticket is if there are gaps.

But you probably could, allbeit theres not much time left now.
  • Options
    I agree with Mike - you'll be fine.
  • Options
    thxs guys
  • Options
    As airnan said who knows what we had at carlisle in 1986 , it took forever by coach , think we left 6.00-6.30am from well hall ...
    Prolly about 1000 there but without any official numbers I lost count of the amount of inflated figures that you'd hear for our support
    Now it's there in black and white clear for all to see cuts out the waffle from when people over exaggerate the numbers and it doesn't make pretty reading for some judging by their touchyness if the lack of numbers is questioned when compared to other clubs in similar situations

I count myself lucky that I have the ability to ignore things , maybe its a gift , shame a few more don't possess this magic power
  • Options
    Anyone doing the weekend in Blackpool after Preston ?
    Yes, quite a few are!

As for the numbers to Carlisle, embarrassing yet again. Hopefully we'll do the business and Wednesday will slip up and the 700 fans will have memories that will last for the rest of their lives.