Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    Carlisle looked awful when we beat them 4 nil surprised they are in the play offs tbh.
  • Options
    Im sure CSP wont be taking the Carlisle, or any of our remaining games lightly. Carlisle are a form team having won away at MK Dons and at home to Huddersfield recently. They have a serious play off chance and this will be a tough game. Im looking forward to what could be a great game.
  • Options
    Carlisle looked awful when we beat them 4 nil surprised they are in the play offs tbh.
    Agreed, they were worst side i've seen at The Valley this season.
  • Options
    Is it still looking likely that there will be some in the away end on the gate at Oldham? I can't get down to the Valley before hand, but I'm keen on going.
    Plenty of tickets will be available for Oldham
  • Options
    Oldham 506, Carlisle 503, Preston 354
    Right, who are the 3 who have dropped out of the Carlisle trip?
  • Options
    Im sure CSP wont be taking the Carlisle, or any of our remaining games lightly. Carlisle are a form team having won away at MK Dons and at home to Huddersfield recently. They have a serious play off chance and this will be a tough game. Im looking forward to what could be a great game.
    Thought Huddersfield were unbeaten in the last 247 matches ?

• Options
    carlise have a great home record but if we're going to win the league we need to go to these places and get something.like we did in sheffield twice, mk dons and unbeaten against the rest of the top 5 at home. i think we can win there and put the league to bed against wycombe. not gettting to excited as every game i think will be close.
  • Options
    Oldham 504 (final), Carlisle 525, Preston 393
  • Options
    Oldham 504 (final), Carlisle 525, Preston 393
    So in the last 24 hours 2 people have given there tickets back for Oldham?
  • Options
    only at charlton Stewart
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went off sale at 4pm yesterday - it may have been picked up in the reconciliation.
  • Options
    How many fans will turn up on the day at Oldham though?
  • Options
    Me and two others, I reckon we will have 750 there to be honest
  • Options
    id guess 650 tops
  • Options
    1000+ for the remaining away games after scunthorpe oldham
  • Options
    You are one sad person.
  • Options
    only with our away numbers

very happy with our home numbers
  • Options
    Think of all the points we've dropped because of our away support. I mean, we've barely won a game on our travels this season, have we?
  • Options
    Look at what west ham have on a televised game at barnsley hardly much more than what we will have at oldham . Swings and roundabouts
  • Options
    Prince-e-Paul - how are you getting to Carlisle from Sheffield? Looks to me like well over 3 hours on the train via Manchester and pricey too.
    Driving up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think of all the points we've dropped because of our away support. I mean, we've barely won a game on our travels this season, have we?
    Notts County, Rochdale, Bury, Hartlepool, United, Wednesday, Tranmere, Scunthorpe, Hudds. 6 wins from 9 away for me. Most disappointing set of results i've had in many a year. Don't know why i'm bothering going to Oldham, Carlisle and Preston now :-)
  • Options
    Does today's result make the Carlisle game more or less attractive? And a chartered train more or less likely?
  • Options
    Does today's result make the Carlisle game more or less attractive? And a chartered train more or less likely?
    extremely more popular
  • Options
    Carlisle 640, Preston 586
  • Options
    just bought 12 for Preston - it's where the title carnival is taking place
  • Options
    598 for Preston then LOL
  • Options
    598 for Preston then LOL
    Still nearly 3 weeks to go
  • Options
    How on earth could yesterday's result make Carlisle less attractive?

I've a feeling a lot of people are going to regret not making the long trip this Saturday...
  • Options
    How on earth could yesterday's result make Carlisle less attractive?

I've a feeling a lot of people are going to regret not making the long trip this Saturday...
    Too many if's and but's for promotion to be clinched at Carlisle imo, not least their decent home record.

• Options
    Massive mate of mine said they'd sold out their Brentford allocation in 45 minutes this morning