Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upcoming away game sales

Comments

• Options
    Massive mate of mine said they'd sold out their Brentford allocation in 45 minutes this morning
    Brentford were considering giving them a side stand as well but turned it down as they still have a shout of getting in to the playoffs.
  • Options
    I think most clubs in our situation in this league would struggle to have more than this, 800 plus will be cheering on the champions
  • Options
    You going nolly?
  • Options
    is everyone on here old bill?
  • Options
    is everyone on here old bill?
    Just nolly, as far as I know.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm going
  • Options
    Mr Airman, are there definitely going to be tickets available on the day in Carlisle? Having a few logistical problems preventing an advance purchase.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Definitely is a bit strong at present, because you never know how daft football clubs' safety officers/local police can be, but they have said they intend to sell and I can't see there won't be any left.
  • Options
    edited April 2012

• Options
    Carlisle 690, Preston 714
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like we are gonna take about half what we took to Carlisle in 86 when we were homeless and getting 4/5000 every week

Maybe there was more chance of promotion that day?
  • Options
    It is what it is.
  • Options
    Was there in '81 by train. Was there in '85 by coach. Will be there on Saturday by car. 5 of us leaving Upminster at 7:00 and will hopefully get the 3 points that clinch it.
  • Options
    690 is pretty poor
  • Options
    Anyone know what sales are like for Wycombe (H) which is when I think we're more likely to be promoted
  • Options
    Bloody dreadful but hey ho, hope there is method to our madness for all those going up and we come back with the 3 pts that seals the deal!
  • Options
    I will be buying my ticket tomorrow so we can plus 1 to that total ;-)
  • Options
    Loads of walk ups.
  • Options
    Loads of walk ups.
    Is that a cheaper way of getting up there?!

Sorry!
  • Options
    we'll sell some more when sheff utd fail to win tonight FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't wait for this!
  • Options
    we'll sell some more when sheff utd fail to win tonight FACT
    Crickey oooey , what do you think the scores going to be tonight then?

• Options
    Absolutely astonished that we didn't sell at least a couple of hundred more yesterday.
  • Options
    Fcuk me, this thread is laughable. Same old people moaning about away numbers, for some bizarre reason. Nothing else to moan about I guess, but ffs - give it a rest just for once, eh?
  • Options
    very disappointing figure, hopefully make it 1k in the end
  • Options
    Wahey, right on cue!
  • Options
    same old people moaning about peoples comments, for some bizarre reason. Maybe just ignore the posts you don't like? or is that too hard for you.
  • Options
    Oooooooooooooooooo - get her!
  • Options
    same old people moaning about peoples comments, for some bizarre reason. Maybe just ignore the posts you don't like? or is that too hard for you.
    Without criticism there is no debate, I cannot see the problem with criticism particularly if it is valid.

Life is not all a bed of roses
  • Options
    I bought three for Carlisle today.Seems to be twice as many sold for last seasons game which was a fantastic 4-3 win! COYR!!