Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football League Play-Offs

League One start tonight with Wycombe vs Milton Keynes. 

Who are we tipping to get promoted from our four? 

Comments

• Apparently Milton Keynes have beaten Wycombe on three occasions this season - No team has beaten them four times in a season. 
  • Doubt it will be mk dons, they play 3-5-2
  • Wycombe 1-0 MK (Tafazolli 38')
  • League One start tonight with Wycombe vs Milton Keynes. 

Who are we tipping to get promoted from our four? 
    I think Sunderland will go up.
  • Red Card for Milton Keynes (second booking)

Damage limitations now, as they've been poor since going behind. 
  • Milton Keynes want to think about locking Scott Twine away in a broom cupboard for the summer.

No way are they keeping him if they don't go up 
  • Wycombe 2-0 MK (Vokes 82’)
  • Sponsored links:

• I note Jacobson of Wycombe saying they adapt their tactics for the opposition.
    Are you listening JJ?
  • edited May 2022
    I note Jacobson of Wycombe saying they adapt their tactics for the opposition.
    Are you listening JJ?
    Does that include their formation?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Are you listening JJ?
    They've been playing 4-2-3-1 since March and did so again this evening. They went through a spell of trying 4-4-2 diamond, 3-4-3 and 3-5-2 through January and February when they went seven games without a win.
  • Wycombe's tactics in general were fairly predictable, as they know that they can't beat MKD at an intricate passing game. They need to out muscle MKD and use their height and strength advantage
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Are you listening JJ?
    They've been playing 4-2-3-1 since March and did so again this evening. They went through a spell of trying 4-4-2 diamond, 3-4-3 and 3-5-2 through January and February when they went seven games without a win.
    Last time I saw them play they were more 2-3-1-4
  • Milton Keynes want to think about locking Scott Twine away in a broom cupboard for the summer.

No way are they keeping him if they don't go up 
    Think they may well lose Liam Manning too, QPR are interested for one.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Does the "since I was young" chant work when you support MK Dons established in 2004? If youre in your twenties I guess....
    Might do if they supported them since before they beat Liverpool in the FACup. 
  • edited May 2022
    I've gone for a Shef Wed/Notts Forest double for promotion .. pity the late finish in L2 puts paid to the trixie
  • I say good luck to Sunderland hope they do it this year as they won’t be facing us.especially hoping they beat Wednesday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Forest seem favourites with their incredible form since Cooper’s arrival. However, if Boro sneak in, Wilder is savy enough to get to the final and then anything can happen.

Sheffield Wednesday for me to go up. If Sunderland don’t, I just cannot see them being as strong next season. 5 years in League One for a club of that size can do it’s damage and I’m not sure their own ownership is great.

Would like to see someone different promoted from League Two so probably Mansfield or Sutton could sneak in and be the surprise. Swindon have a decent side for that level.
  • Fair play to Sunderland, sold around 48k for tonights semi final.
  • edited May 2022
    Fair play to Sunderland, sold around 48k for tonights semi final.
    All that just to lose at Wembley again.
  • Fair play to Sunderland, sold around 48k for tonights semi final.
    L1 is ridiculous when you look at the size and fanbase of the clubs. And contrast to the likes of Bournemouth...
  • Both Sunderland and Wednesday playing 3-5-2 this evening
  • If neither of these 2 getq promoted this year league one is going to be naughty next season with the ones coming down. How many ex premiership teams will be in there?
    The difference is they have the personal to do it.
  • AndyG said:
    If neither of these 2 getq promoted this year league one is going to be naughty next season with the ones coming down. How many ex premiership teams will be in there?
    I’ve worked it out to be 8.
  • AndyG said:
    If neither of these 2 getq promoted this year league one is going to be naughty next season with the ones coming down. How many ex premiership teams will be in there?
    I’ve worked it out to be 8.
    That's what I got as well. Mental eh ? Tough league
    Also both playing in stripes and black shorts, WTF is all that about?